PDA

View Full Version : ULT mod on Classic RT

spectra260
12-16-2003, 04:47 PM
I was thinking of getting the milling job done on my valve for I can install the ULT mod. Im wondering has anyone had this done, agd mentions http://www.paintballmaxx.com can do it. Has anyone had them do this for them? They said they would install it for me if I sent my valve in for the milling job. I also need lvl 10 and they said they would install that as well for no charge so im very tempted in doing it. Its $15 for the milling job on the valve and $49 for the ULT mod and I already got lvl 10 but not yet installed.

Just wondering if its safe any if no one had any problems sending their valve in to get this done? Also how light is the trigger pull with the ULT mod?

One last thing, sinse he said he would install lvl 10 for me does that mean I have to send the gun or just the valve? They have to test it to see what size carrier or somthing dont they or can they just put it in a mag they have there?

Thanks

Dayspring
12-16-2003, 04:53 PM
I can say Brad does some great work and you have nothing to fear working with him.

Trigger pull is around 15oz. Emag trigger can be around 8oz.

If they're setting up your ULT, then yes, you need to send the entire gun. The pin/shim setup on the ULT will be different from gun to gun.

spectra260
12-16-2003, 07:47 PM
He just got back to me on a email. He said he can get close to whitch carrier for the lvl 10 and I can test it when it gets back. He didint say nothing about pin/shim adjustment. Should I email him back asking about if he needs the gun to adjust the pin/shim on ULT right for my gun?

I rather just send the valve and lvl 10 than the whole gun sinse it would bring shipping price down I think.

Oh also whats trigger pull oz for stock classic rt if you kno by anychance?

Thanks for reply

cheetah256
12-17-2003, 01:51 AM
stock classic RT pull is somewhere around 3 pounds if i remember right..

BlackVCG
12-17-2003, 02:57 PM
You might as well send the whole gun. That way he can test it and make sure that everything is in working order. The ULT adjustment is just a matter of putting in enough shims that it doesn't get shootdown and the LX just needs an o-ring that is tight enough such that once it's broke-in, the bolt will slide smoothly along the PT with minimal o-ring friction.

You're better off sending the whole gun.