PDA

View Full Version : Quick Setup for Logic's Emag Blade Trigger

Duke Henry
12-17-2003, 11:16 AM
I finally received my blade trigger yesterday night from FedEx, and as I sit at work I have been thinking about the installation.

I have never really looked at how you would remove and reinstall the Emag trigger.

So, is there anything I should know before I swap the bad boy out tonight/tomorrow?

I don't want to bend/break anything... ;)

magman007
12-17-2003, 12:23 PM
instead of taking the risk of hitting yout gun with a hammer and a punch, if you have a drill press, find a piece of metal the same diameter as the e-mag pin, and pit it in there, then put a block of wood under the triggerframe, and lower the press. DO NOT TURN THE PRESS ON. just use it for leverage to drive the pin out. its much easier and safer

fire1811
12-17-2003, 01:43 PM
ok its pretty simple and shouldnt take you too long

first remove the tigger frame

for taking the pin out it come out the selecter swith side
so you need to punch or press it out from the none selecter switch side. also make sure that the selector switch is in the emode position if you have it in mech mode the pin will come out and break it.

remove trigger

swap magnets(make sure polaritys are right)

install logic trigger
install pin from the selector switch side.

once trigger is in do the normal trigger settings with magnets and hes sensor.
then the screw thats goes horizontal in the trigger is for manual mode.

air up marker and move screw until you dont have any double shots or anything crazy.

that should be about it.

Duke Henry
12-17-2003, 02:57 PM
Awesome, thanks.

This gives me another reason to head down to the shop and find out what is on the down-lo. ;)

fire1811
12-17-2003, 03:03 PM
no prob
any questions let me know