PDA

View Full Version : Need money for paintball? Read on..

tobz
12-17-2003, 11:44 AM
If you want to make money reading emails, let me know.

All emails are clearly marked "PAID EMAIL". You don't get spam. They are only sent for the topics you want to hear about. MAX of 2-3 emails per day. $.02 per email.

I don't want to spam anything, so if you're interested please email me, PM me, or reply with your contact info. You get $10 just for signing up. Checks are mailed out monthly if your account balance is over $25. If you'd rather, they will transfer money to your paypal account.

Peace.

T.J.

Xyxyll
12-17-2003, 03:14 PM
Take it to Dealers Forum.

SlartyBartFast
12-17-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by tobz
If you want to make money reading emails, let me know.

All emails are clearly marked "PAID EMAIL". You don't get spam. They are only sent for the topics you want to hear about. MAX of 2-3 emails per day. $.02 per email.

I don't want to spam anything, so if you're interested please email me, PM me, or reply with your contact info. You get $10 just for signing up. Checks are mailed out monthly if your account balance is over $25. If you'd rather, they will transfer money to your paypal account.

Peace.

T.J.

Sounds like a scam to me. You'll never get your $10 and your e-mail will be added/sold to every SPAM list on the net.

No legit company would survive on such a model. All you'd have to do is delete all 'PAID EMAIL' messages on receipt and collet a check.

tobz
12-17-2003, 03:27 PM
first..

if you delete all paid emails, you DON'T get credit for reading them, you must actually click a link in the email and leave that browser window open for it to be validated.

second..

I have gotten paid. You only get paid if your account balance is over $25. Yes, at $.02 per email and $.01 per referral member's email, it takes a long time to get $25. It's not a get rich quick deal. However, if you sign up a few people, and they sign up a few people, you might get the $25 per month, that way you can consider it free air for the month or half a case of paint, whatever you want.

third..

I have not received any spam since I've done this. My college does filter some spam, but anything specific they let through. I haven't received any extra emails that were unsolicited. Not too mention you can select from 3-10 topics that interest you, and you only get emails based on those topics.

forth and final..

Thanks for slamming my thread. There is a PM button that you can use. Have a good day.

Peace.

T.J.

LaW
12-17-2003, 03:48 PM
I have done things exactly like this, and also some others similar. I have never once recieved money for what they "promised" to pay me. Honestly take this crap somewhere else.