PDA

View Full Version : Emag Trigger problem...

Lord_Whoopass
12-17-2003, 07:04 PM
Well this is whats wrong... The Magnet that is in the top of the trigger came out and is stuck to the top of my frame... I would like to know how you take off the emag trigger without messing anything up... Then I could simply just use some high strength epoxy to glue the magnet back in... OR should I just get an RA and send it into AGD?...

Tyler

Schnitzel
12-17-2003, 09:18 PM
i wonder how that thing came out...never heard of that before. you can remove the trigger by using a punch or nail-set and tapping the pin in the direction of the gripframe where the selector switch is. so if you're holding the frame in your hand, it'll come out the left side.

you could epoxy it back into the trigger no problem, just make sure it sits fluch with the trigger so that you have a complete pull without the magnet being in the way.

rikkter
12-17-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Schnitzel
i wonder how that thing came out...never heard of that before. you can remove the trigger by using a punch or nail-set and tapping the pin in the direction of the gripframe where the selector switch is. so if you're holding the frame in your hand, it'll come out the left side.

you should of saw my former teammate's emag when he got it BRAND new.
he his magnet came out like that, he broke the on off pin, AND he broke the bolt stem(middle tube thing in the bolt).

and it was only his 2nd time using it.
and yes, they all broke, and i BELIEVE they're all his fault. since he doens't know how to not file down anything in his mags. hes a complete nub with them i sware..

Dayspring
12-18-2003, 12:13 AM
Yeah. Just epoxy it back in. That's what I did. Just make sure that you sand any excess off the top of it that may squeak out otherwise the trigger won't reset correctly. (Happened when mine came out)