View Full Version : Best e-Bay ever!

magking1971
12-18-2003, 01:34 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2448756945
:D

Fixion
12-18-2003, 02:17 AM
:D
I love how he makes fun of everyone who is willing to bid on it.

trevorjk
12-18-2003, 03:34 AM
HAHAHAHAHA now thats a real asset to ebay A+++++

davidb
12-18-2003, 06:14 AM
It's 3:15 a.m., and so far, reading that has been the best thing to happen to me today. :D

PyRo
12-18-2003, 06:22 AM
Ive got you beat, its 6:25 here and i'm still on.
Finals week = no sleep :(

Ive seen better on ebay, or maybie its just because i'm so tired its not that funny. Maybie ill get around to selling amusing things on ebay soon :)

MarkM
12-18-2003, 09:58 AM
The auction is real but the comments are only as he is being asked for stupid things that he has laid out in the auction details...we have to (in general) pay the junkyards to take our deceased vehicles so putting it on e-bay can save you money...plenty of people like to tinker with motorbikes...some might even have the parts to rebuild it.
I have a Kawasaki Z550-G4 that is missing the seat and tank but worth $1700 in a road worthy condition so I may do a similar auction myself to get rid of it. What is funny are the replies the auction holder has put...it's like saying I have a E-mag for sale for cash and people ask how much the Angel is and will I take a cheque.

LittlePaintballBoy
12-18-2003, 10:46 AM
what was it for, it says invalid auction.

Will Wood
12-18-2003, 10:49 AM
Yup, looks like Ebay removed it. Did anyone save it?

MarkM
12-18-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy
what was it for, it says invalid auction.

Basically it was for a motorcycle frame and the wheels attached but the person who posted the auction really laid into how bad the bike was even when going and said he was in London (uk) and he would deliver within reason up to 50 miles and was getting bids from Ausralia and the US and some people were re-registering to bid again and the funny part were his replys to the negative votes he was getting...ok maybe the thought of the auction was a little tongue in cheek but the bike frame was for sale so it was real...whether or not you would want the frame or not depended on you I guess. No real mystery to the link but then perhaps those who did read it and didn't find it funny need to understand the english humour is different from american. I know a person who put a 486 pc in a fancy new case with a window and a couple of lights and descibed the PC accuartely and got £800 ($1312) for it :eek: some people can't help themselves.