PDA

View Full Version : IntelliFrame Question

Toto
12-18-2003, 01:01 PM
I want to buy the intelliframe to replace the stock grip frame, but ia have a simple question

wright now i am runing my gun on Co2 and i have installed a Aci SubZero 6 stage XChamber, i notice that in the stock gripframe the vetical bottle adapter has the same lenght than the trigger guard, and the Xchamber has a biger diameter than the vertical bottle adapter

my question is, my actual xcahmber will fit with the intelliframe or i have to remevo it and put one that is smaller???

thanks&saludos

Toto

BlackVCG
12-18-2003, 04:03 PM
Not 100% sure, but the I-Frame trigger guard does curve back to make more clearance for expansion chamber/gas-thru grips. Give it a try. If it doesn't fit I'm sure you can trade your expansion chamber for a different one with a friend since they're all the same in terms of how they work.

Toto
12-18-2003, 04:42 PM
thanks
do you know if a palmer stab will fit???
maybe i can trade my xchamber with a little money up for a palmer stab

thanxs

toto

jewie27
12-19-2003, 02:10 AM
The old Intelliframe came with a straight and square trigger guard that wouldn't allow the ACI Sub Zero Expansion Chambers to fit onto the vertical adaptors. I had that problem with my 'Mag, so I used a 32 Degrees gas-through foregrip since it was a lot thinner. (I use N2, not C02) The New Intelliframes and Y-Grips feature a curved part in the front of the trigger guard to make room for most expansion chambers.