PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Break!

painball
12-18-2003, 01:12 PM
I'm done with finals and I don't have to worry about school again till Jan 5th! :D

What are you all doing for Christmas this year?

I'm going snowboarding:Dfor a few days and other than that I'm hangin out with my family.

Sir_Brass
12-18-2003, 01:49 PM
I'm working at the water department during the week, and on saturdays -> paintball :D

FreakBaller12
12-18-2003, 07:28 PM
ugh!
i still have tomrrow, monday and a a 1/2 day tuesday!!
but i got bball practise 5 or 6 daysa a week, and when i have off i have to work, but i am gonna skip practise one day and go paintballing with my new crap.:D

land hurricane
12-18-2003, 07:35 PM
I still got one more day of exams :( and it just so happends that my two hardest are on the same day, tommorow. :(

I haven't studied yet. And even though i always bring my books home I never do actually study. hell, I don't even know how to study. But my grades are fine so whatever..

one more day.. i believe i can make it.

personman
12-18-2003, 08:12 PM
I have a half day tommorow.. finals.. EASYY
Guitar final- will take 20 mins MAX
Drafting final- ehhh I think im exempt from it (ppls with a 95 or higher in the class are) but if I'm not its easy, just time consuming. I gotta make a trophy in autodesk inventor (like autocad, only better ;))

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
12-18-2003, 08:17 PM
Friends Family and Paintball on the 27th, but first I need some shims

DJBacon06
12-18-2003, 08:28 PM
ONLY ONE MORE EXAM DAY(half day) LEFT!!!!!! WOOO!!!!!!!

I'm blowing up my school :D :D

Tina
12-18-2003, 09:00 PM
I can't wait for Christmas! Today I spent 5 hours in the kitchen backing cookies, fudge and black-bottom cupcakes. Yummy! Now, hopefully they'll last til Christmas!:D

DJBacon06
12-18-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Tina
I can't wait for Christmas! Today I spent 5 hours in the kitchen backing cookies, fudge and black-bottom cupcakes. Yummy! Now, hopefully they'll last til Christmas!:D

I don't know who you are...but can i come over??:D :D

personman
12-18-2003, 09:03 PM
Tina.. your sig is too big.http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72174

cphilip
12-18-2003, 09:07 PM
Thanks personman.... junior Mod there! :D

I been off since the first and will be till the 7th. And still going to lose some leave time. I gonna donate it to the leave pool for needy emergency type people. Good to be in that situation.

personman
12-18-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Thanks personman.... junior Mod there! :D
;)

I cant wait til christmas. This year I bought my presents (new of corse) off ebay. I got rid of all the evidence (I happened to have money from stuff I sold previousally in the paypal account so it diddnt show up on the credit card) of what I bought, so this should be interesting. I got my mom the same type of ear warmers she got me last year, only a different color. I feel kind of bad because of that.. but she does need them. She says hats make her head hurt. I got my little brother NBA 2k2 for dreamcast because thats the nicest system we have and he plays 2k1 all the time.. the little basketball freak. I got my dad a bottom line kit for his rebel.. although its neigh worthless because he rarely plays with me, and when he does, if I have a nicer gun I try to loan him that. But its the thought that counts right? And he is a pain to shop for anyway. For my older brothers girlfriend I got a bonsai tree (not off ebay lol). Those are pretty nifty.
I still have my older brother to get a present for, and I have no clue what to get him. Time is running out, too :(

Also I wanna see if I get a new electrical guitar or not :D

Tina
12-18-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by DJBacon06

Sorry! I'll have to find something else.

Tina
12-18-2003, 09:19 PM

LOL I popped over here after Spplat 2. I'm from the WS.com board. Sorry I've been away so long! Just getting pumped up for Spplat 3.

DJBacon06
12-18-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Tina

LOL I popped over here after Spplat 2. I'm from the WS.com board. Sorry I've been away so long! Just getting pumped up for Spplat 3.

hahah....I just want cookies:D

Tina
12-18-2003, 09:58 PM

hahah....I just want cookies:D

Hee hee. I'm afraid I can't help. But I can send you the recipes.;)

IWANTMOREMAGS
12-18-2003, 10:00 PM
Ballin everyday:)

Sometimes its ok to skip school,
especially if you dislike the cafeteria cheez.

gimp
12-18-2003, 10:38 PM
aaaaahhh, yup. I've been done for over a week. All I do is go snowboarding.

Leroy717
12-18-2003, 10:39 PM
tomorrows my last day and i get to leave at 11....i have chemistry and english finals though:(

ExtremeODD
12-18-2003, 10:56 PM
:( mine start this friday (tommoro) but now ima test out how well my gun works in snow (when we get loads of snow) and be shooting up snowmen

-Carnifex-
12-18-2003, 11:01 PM
It's going to suck; the only person I really want to be around will barely be in town.