PDA

View Full Version : Logic Paintball Blade Trigger!!

Mango
12-18-2003, 02:45 PM
My Logic Paintball Blade Trigger came in today! Coolhand is selling them in the Dealers forum for those interested. I know a good number of people have them but I just want to spread the word.

This is a must for anyone wanting the best Blade trigger for thier E or X-mags. The trigger is very high quality and I just had to post my results here. Installation was a breeze (although I did manage to barely hit the trigger frame a few times with the punch but thats my fault).

Included in the box was a little packet with the two allen keys you need, the grub screw so you can adjust it for manual mode and 3 shims!

Here are before and after pics:

BEFORE:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jtrussell7/before.JPG

AFTER:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jtrussell7/after.JPG

wyn1370
12-18-2003, 02:48 PM
I've got one on mine, but I didn't get allens and shims (I really need some shims in there too).
http://www.wyn1370.com/Images/my%20gear/IMG_1400.jpg

Big'n slo
12-18-2003, 02:50 PM
Very nice! The Logic trigger seems to flow much better with the lines of the Xmag IMO :cool:

Mango
12-18-2003, 02:52 PM
Wyn your X is humpable. I have yet to see it. When did you get it?

wyn1370
12-18-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by SprayingMango
Wyn your X is humpable. I have yet to see it. When did you get it?
when we where in TX, I ordered it through Brad

Scooter/Cootie
12-18-2003, 03:28 PM
This is a must for anyone wanting the best Blade trigger for thier E or X-mags.

You must be talking about the TL63 blade trigger then. :p

Looking good Mango!

wyn1370
12-18-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Scooter/Cootie
You must be talking about the TL63 blade trigger then. :p
I'm sure he would be if timmy would make more

MicroMiniMe
12-18-2003, 03:34 PM
It looks like it sits a bit far forward in the gripframe. Is there any issues with fitting big gloved fingers in or comfort? Does it wear on the gripframe behind the trigger at all? Otherwise it looks nice.

Halliday
12-18-2003, 04:08 PM
I hope to have my new Logic trigger soon. Now I just have to get my E-Mag back from the AGD board flashing......

Outlaw5
12-18-2003, 04:17 PM
Micro....I have a Logic Trigger and it is the HEAT!!!!! I use gloves with my trigger, now my gloves are pretty thin and not any paintball brand but I don't think you will have a problem with the spacing. Additionally this trigger touches the frame in the same places as the stock trigger but it has more adjustment points. The biggest improvement is in the allen screw that adjusts for the trigger rod. This screw will allow you to adjust the trigger rod engagement point and allow you to take out any trigger bounce against the trigger rod for tournaments. It also allows you to place the hybrid/manual trigger very close to the trigger rod for a quick snap and minimal movement. I highly recommend this trigger for everyone who has an E/X-Mag, even if you don't like blade triggers this is defintely a major improvement. :D

1stdeadeye
12-18-2003, 04:27 PM
Looks great!

Wyn-is your trigger black? That would match my baby nice.

JT-how is the installation done. I am a moron when it comes to doing that and don't want to damage the X!

Link to the thread?

headcase
12-18-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
Looks great!

JT-how is the installation done. I am a moron when it comes to doing that and don't want to damage the X!

Link to the thread?

Trigger removal/install is easy.

Take body and battery off of frame.

Elevate frame off of work surface with selector switch down(I use two equal stacks of magazines about an inch apart with the switch between the stacks)

Using a 1/8th pin punch remove the trigger pin. Make sure that the punch is centered on the pin before every hit, or you greatly increase the likely hood of scratching the anno.

Once pin is out the trigger slides right out.

Install is basicly the reverse, except that the selector switch faces up.

I forgot the thread is here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108035)

RRfireblade
12-18-2003, 04:38 PM
Good for you,enjoy it.

Here's mine for some more reference.

http://www.uploadit.org/files2/061103-Xmag32.jpg

Love mine too and I'd take it over the TL63 anyday.

Jay.

wyn1370
12-18-2003, 04:57 PM
sure is

Load SM5
12-18-2003, 05:15 PM
I put mine one and ran it at SC but I'm back to my modified stock trigger for now. It seems to sit really far forward for me. The finish and everything else was excellent but my stubby fingers had a bit of a time with reaching it comfortably.

http://www.zspeedtech.com/projects/northalabamapaintball/cache/sfl1.jpg

headcase
12-18-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
I put mine one and ran it at SC but I'm back to my modified stock trigger for now.

Load -- What did you do to your stock trigger. Got a pic? I've been thinking of shortening and rounding the middle hump in the trigger, but to do it I have to adjust the trigger first, and to do that I have to finish the project. :)

Load SM5
12-18-2003, 05:39 PM
I can take a pic when I get home from work. I rounded off and smoothed all the edges a good bit, and then made the hump a bit less extreme. It's actually very comfy.

Branchvillian
12-18-2003, 05:51 PM
I honestly can't say I like those at all. I would take a tl-63 over one of those in a second. The back piece just wrecks it I think.

headcase
12-18-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
I can take a pic when I get home from work. I rounded off and smoothed all the edges a good bit, and then made the hump a bit less extreme. It's actually very comfy.

Sounds like what I am planning.
Thanks

Mango
12-18-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Branchvillian
I honestly can't say I like those at all. I would take a tl-63 over one of those in a second. The back piece just wrecks it I think.

I never intended this to be a TL63 vs. Logic Blade trigger thread.

I am just very happy with it and wanted to tell everyone. :D

FreakBaller12
12-18-2003, 07:32 PM
looks very nice, the trigger looks a tad fat, but i'd still use it, that's if i never had my sexy grinded down hump double trigger(see sig) i love that trigger but i might have to get a logic trigger to see how they are:)

Mango
12-18-2003, 07:34 PM

Scott: if you get one, we can put it in at my house. After I accidently hit my frame my dad came up with a flat ended tool that he uses on the rifles. It's made for knocking out pins and not damaging the gun. Wish I would have had it sooner.

Carbon
12-18-2003, 08:53 PM
Thnx for the review mango, couple of questions.

Is it now significantly easier to walk the trigger using the new trigg?

I think the major factor of why mag trigers are kinda weird to walk is, because of the aggressive scoops of the doupble trigger shape. Many have coped by using the very tips of their fingers.

Secondly, how does it feel/play in game?

Thnx.word.

LudavicoSoldier
12-18-2003, 09:37 PM
Mango,
Where did you get that black QD? Is it simply a heat shrinked proconnect? LMK

Mango
12-19-2003, 12:58 AM
Carbon: I'm sure others will agree, the flat trigger surface sure feels easier to walk to me. I have yet to put paint through it with the trigger, I plan to do that tomorrow.

spleef: I just wrapped everything in electrical tape. :)

fire1811
12-19-2003, 08:42 AM
i have mine on and love it super easy to walk
will post pics soon

1stdeadeye
12-19-2003, 08:43 AM

Scott: if you get one, we can put it in at my house. After I accidently hit my frame my dad came up with a flat ended tool that he uses on the rifles. It's made for knocking out pins and not damaging the gun. Wish I would have had it sooner.

Thanks! Maybe I can tell Santa to drop me one now!;)

Gadget
12-19-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Branchvillian

Maybe, but then I'd rather take a trigger you can actually buy than one which you can't ;)

Got my LT-3 delivered yesterday (VERY fast shipping from the US to the UK). Will fit it tomorrow - thanks for those installation tips Headcase, I wasn't sure which side of the pin to hit :)

RRfireblade
12-19-2003, 09:44 AM

Originally posted by Gadget

Maybe, but then I'd rather take a trigger you can actually buy than one which you can't ;)

That and also one that has at least as much adjustment as the factory trigger,or in this case more,functions in all modes of fire on every gun and won't chew a hole though your frame or damage your gun in any other way.....guaranteed.;)

Jay

Bolter
12-19-2003, 12:25 PM
My Logic Paintball Blade Trigger came in today! Coolhand is selling them in the Dealers forum for those interested. I know a good number of people have them but I just want to spread the word.

how much was it please? Thats very nice

Mango
12-19-2003, 12:51 PM
www.logicpaintball.com (http://www.logicpaintball.com)

Gadget
12-21-2003, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Bolter
how much was it please? Thats very nice

Total cost for trigger and Fedex shipping to the UK was £35 ($35 for un-anno'd trigger + $22 shipping). I didn't get any import duty on it either.

The $/£ exchange rate is even better now, so it may work out slightly cheaper for you.

Bolter
12-21-2003, 12:17 PM
thankyou!!