PDA

View Full Version : To all of Ao

Benfica4ever
12-18-2003, 07:44 PM
Well it seems that if you do anything here you will just get banned.
Now we cant argue at anything or do anything normal.
I feel that the mods are taking small things too seriusly.
you will never get rid of arguing.
Ban me if you would like i dont even care.
And you probably will becuase it seems i cant do anything anymore.
To the mods: you may be able to stop this place from becomming pbn but it will be boring. very boring if you ban people for little things.

1stdeadeye
12-18-2003, 07:51 PM
This is not the way to handle your disagreements with the mods. All you are doing is pouting in public and further antagonizing the mods.

Hold you conversations via PM. Be contrite and realize that though this is an open forum, it is privately owned. Remember the golden rule: He with the gold makes the rules. So play by their rules or you may take a forced vacation.

Benfica4ever
12-18-2003, 07:52 PM
I dont even care if i get the mods mad.
its the truth.

cphilip
12-18-2003, 07:54 PM
I suggest you try and grow up a little. This whinning is really pathetic and does little for your cause. And its exactly what I am trying to get across to you NOT to do. You didn't get it. It went right over your head.

FYI he has PM'd me three times. All wanting his precious post count back or claiming its unfair and someone else didn't have his taken away... stuff like that. taking no personal responsibility for his actions. That doesn't really set well with me. I love these kids but I gotta do something to make them better people here. If not anywhere else I CAN Do that. Or try anyway.

In the mean time have a Merry Christmas. You got three more days to think about what is important to you and feel sorry for yourself if you chose to take it that way. Love ya dude but this self pity is not going to get much group sympathy here anymore. Take responsibility. Life ain't always fair as you see it. Sometimes you gotta deal with it. Think!!!!