PDA

View Full Version : Eblade Help.

IWANTMOREMAGS
12-18-2003, 09:12 PM
I just opened my Eblade for my backup gun. I put a fresh battery in it. When I fire it on both semi and classic modes the little click thingy sticks and I have to pull it back to fire it again. As you can see I'm a newb to Eblades because I called it the click thing. Is this a problem?

Barfly
12-18-2003, 09:26 PM
my advice, sell it, buy an rt pro and get on the waite list for the electro logic frame, j/k. I am autoretarded so I can't help you. :(

JEDI
12-18-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by IWANTMOREMAGS
I just opened my Eblade for my backup gun. I put a fresh battery in it. When I fire it on both semi and classic modes the little click thingy sticks and I have to pull it back to fire it again. As you can see I'm a newb to Eblades because I called it the click thing. Is this a problem?

You dont have to know your gun, to be able to at least explain more clearly with real words. What on earth are you talking about? Does the trigger stick?

IWANTMOREMAGS
12-18-2003, 11:27 PM
Yeah. The clicking thingy is the solnoid. It makes the infamous clicking noise, but doesn't move back so I can fire the frame again. I dont have the frame on the gun or anything. Is that why?

LeatherPants
12-19-2003, 01:12 AM
Ok...

1. put fresh battery in.
2. put the marker in to classic mode.
3. pull and hold trigger adjust the lpr till the bolt clears the breech.
4. turn the lpr 1/4-1/2 turn after it clears.

now your LPR is adjusted.

Also make sure that your cocking rod is screwed in all the way.

DiRTyBuNNy
12-19-2003, 01:24 AM
and well..make sure that the air tank is screwed in/turned on....without any air the backblock isn't going to move anyways..

maglover52
12-19-2003, 01:30 AM
i dont think he has it installed? i would install it and then figure out why it isnt worlking. and dont gtet an rt pro. eblade cockers are much better than mags ;) i had an all ule emag and i like my cocker and matrix 50 times better.

Ov3rmind
12-19-2003, 01:49 AM
Hoooooooold on. I don't own an e-Blade, but doesn't the sear/sear spring return the solenoid plunger? In other words, electronically it only pushes the plunger forward, and the sear pushes it back. I know many of the Boo Yah Spyder frames had a problem similar to this (and both the E-Blade and the Boo Yah activate the sear the same way), and the problem was the solenoid was too far back for it to reliably hit the sear. In order to fix it, all you had to do was move the solenoid housing several millimeters closer to the sear. I'm not even sure if you can do that with an E-Blade, but if you can and all else fails, try it.

I may be wrong, I don't own one afterall.

rikkter
12-19-2003, 06:10 AM
hold middle button, then press top button, then fire.

i may be wrong in that menu suequence tho.

but turn the ACE off, maybe thats causing it.

IWANTMOREMAGS
12-19-2003, 07:52 AM
Thanks for the replies. I've tried most of them. Rikkter, did this happen to you? Maybe that is why. I'm gonna try after I get back from the park.

paintball_junkie
12-19-2003, 09:54 AM
IF your trigger is sticking look at the rod(push pin?) that holds the trigger into the frame. If there is any loc-tite on there take out the push pin wipe it down and re-install. My trigger did the same thing it would click then the trigger stuck. Make sure you take out the locking screw before removing the push pin.

JEDI
12-19-2003, 10:00 AM
Dude, I'd love to help ya, but dont p*ss people off by deliberately asking rediculous questions about a gun thats not even assembled. :rolleyes: