PDA

View Full Version : A review of various Loaders - Warpig

Arturus
09-19-2001, 02:42 PM
Here's a recent review of hoppers, for those of you who haven't seen it yet. It even puts the WarpFeed to the test and I have to say it's a positive outcome.

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/loaders/lineup/index.shtml

It even notes at the end that the test conditions might have restricted the performance of the Warp. -

"The hose of the Warp Feed tested bent through a 90 degree angle on the test stand, this may have been more restricting than typical placement on a paintgun which is nearly straight." - Warpig

Although it still performanced wonderfully -

"The combination of a Warp Feed and Revolution (with TurboRev) fed flawlessly at 14 balls per second, and had one bad trial at 16.6. If gravity limits the balls to 13 per second, how is this possible?" - Warpig

Arturus
09-19-2001, 09:24 PM
Up!

Wonder how the HALO will affect the loader/hopper market as a whole, considering it's high price.

Restola
09-20-2001, 07:21 AM
clear revys used to cost $110. i remember i paid $83 for my first revy and thought i got a great deal.

the price will come down

Hasty8
09-20-2001, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Arturus
"The combination of a Warp Feed and Revolution (with TurboRev) fed flawlessly at 14 balls per second, and had one bad trial at 16.6. If gravity limits the balls to 13 per second, how is this possible?" - Warpig

Silly Rabbit! Elves of course!

Vil3
09-20-2001, 04:17 PM
well the reason teh HALO feeds so much faster is because although it does organize the balls inside your elbow/vert neck it also shoots them down in the proccess therefore putting force into feeding the balls. thats how the HALO feeds so fast-Force Organizes the balls

WickedAirSportz
12-05-2001, 02:07 AM

Easy... the TurboRev cheats gravity by 'hitting' the top of the stack in the feed neck and accelerating the bottom most ball into the breach, syncronized to action of the bolt.

manike
12-05-2001, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by WickedAirSportz

Easy... the TurboRev cheats gravity by 'hitting' the top of the stack in the feed neck and accelerating the bottom most ball into the breach, syncronized to action of the bolt.

Hey Jim,

Nice to see you have brought your hype over here. I'll respond in your other thread as to why I do not believe that possible :)

But in brief, the chance of an eye sensing a ball in the feed tube and a 'dumb' paddle in the hopper sensing where a ball is in order to knock it down the feed tube such that it hits the ball below it in the right 55ms of time is just as crazy as the idea a guy blindfolding and spinning on a turntable can catch a bullet in his teeth by listening for the sound of the gun firing :)

manike