PDA

View Full Version : Swapping my ULE trigger pull kit out for my E-Mag on/off assembly

Branchvillian
12-19-2003, 05:53 PM
I've finnaly done it, I have decided to build a mag. I loved my original gun, a classic automag, and I unfortuanatly sold it because I was naive, and listened to the masses saying mags sucked. I shortley after got my E-Mag, and now I'm very interested in building my own mag from scratch!

I have my whole set up written down, and kuckely have some parts that are already on my E-Mag. Such as my ULE body, and my E-Mag valve.

Here's my question, I can't afford to buy an X-valve, or another RT at the moment, so I would be switching my valves between guns depending on what I wanted to play with for the day. I am planning on getting the ULE trigger pull kit, which would replace my stock E-Mag on/off assembly. Would I be able to switch that assembly in and out of my mag depending on what I wanted to play with for the day. I.E.Reg on/off assembly for useing my E-Mag, and the ULE trigger kit on/off for days with the mech mag? I know quite a bit about mags, and E-Mags, so it wouldn't be a technical problem, I would be able to do it no probem after the first time of installing the ULE trigger pull, but will it work, apply any strain to the valve, or any other non-good(bad :D) things that would happen to it?

ON another note, here's my setup as I want it to be.
Black ULE body-already have
My E-mag valve with ULE trigger
Logic vert frame
lvl 10(obviously)
Stock AM body rail, probably milled in the near future
Sear
Sear pin

Is there anything I'm missing, that WOULDN"T come off of my E-Mag? Things like Field strip screws I wouldn't need, because I can jack them off the E_mag.

As you can tell, I'm dead broke, and I just want to buy the bear essentials.

Thanks for ANY help, or any feedback on the things I want to get,
Jon

ChucktheMAGician
12-19-2003, 11:14 PM
You're emag valve may not have 2 orings in the bottom of the on/off. That will be a problem w/ installing the ULT. Thr front frame screw may be different to, can't remember the lengths.

Branchvillian
12-20-2003, 12:39 PM
Yeh, I made sure it had 2 before I thought of buying the ULT, it does. As far as frame screws...I was thinking about that too, I'll just order one to be safe.