PDA

View Full Version : need help what to do

SPY 1
12-20-2003, 12:46 PM
Hi all. I have been working for about 4 months now. I started working with the goal of saving up for an Xmag. But every time I ended up spending the money like buying new gear. Now I just noticed on my account that i already have like $700. Now what should I do ??? 1: Keep saving for an Xmag ??? ( Which I would have the rest of the money in about 2 weeks ) 2: Upgrade my RT Pro with an Emag Frame + electronics + battery pack + Ulebody ??? Also I live in the netherlands and i would appreciate if someone could tell me where I can buy the Xmag or upgrades. I would prefer in the states cause AGD US is cheaper then AGD Europe. Thnx guy´s.

RRfireblade
12-20-2003, 12:54 PM
If you were REALLY wanting an Xmag,you should try to have some more patience and get what you wanted.The next best thing would be an all ULE EMAG which is still going to run ~$1100 from one of the builders here so your almost at the cost of an Xmag.You can even find used Xmags for around that price as well.

Jay.

SPY 1
12-20-2003, 01:00 PM
But what do you guy´s think would be the best option ?

RRfireblade
12-20-2003, 01:04 PM
Dude,

it's about what YOU want.

If your only 2 weeks away,I'd keep the RT for a back up and get the Xmag I wanted.

Jay.

FYI,it would be pretty pricey to to buy and add all the parts needed to make your RT an Emag,not worth the cost if it was me.I'd sell the RT and buy an Emag first.

SPY 1
12-20-2003, 01:09 PM
Thnx man I appreciate it. ;)

afrankart
12-20-2003, 05:04 PM
Yeah, at one point in time, I looked into converting my RT to an emag, and the estimate I got was between 550 and 700 USD. You can buy a used emag for that.

barberjohn
12-20-2003, 09:24 PM
hey jay, it seems that you always get the first post in on threads, are you just good at that, or just lucky. yea, ok, so i am bored, sue me:D .

RRfireblade
12-20-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by barberjohn
hey jay, it seems that you always get the first post in on threads, are you just good at that, or just lucky. yea, ok, so i am bored, sue me:D .

Umm,Lucky I fell 2 stories and landed on my head and am now stuck at home on disability losing the only parts of my mind that didn't get destroyed in the fall.:D

So....yeah.;)

Jay.

If your bored,go check out my Answers thread in friendly.