PDA

View Full Version : Barral Bore and Paintball bore sizes

spectra260
12-20-2003, 04:57 PM
I have an angel with stock infinity barral and the bore size is 68.7 I've always been useing Marballizers whitch are 68.7 as well and it seems to shoot great. I also have a classic RT with a dye barral at 68.9 bore. Im wondering does the gun shoot better when paint bore is same as barral bore like my angel or better when smaller. Im trying to figure out because Diablos paint is 68.9 so maybe I should use that with my RT and Marballizers with my angel.

Another question is, would my angel shoot even better if I upgraded to bigger bore size barral like the dye and shoot Diablo paint with it? Im thinking sinse the paint is a little bigger and weighs more it might shoot farther or not get knocked in the air causeing to be inaccurate. I know the weight and size is very very close but does it make a difference :confused:

Thanks

Ginjiroku
12-21-2003, 12:50 AM
http://www.automags.org/resource/tech/tomstech/02_boresize.shtml
this has some good info aobut paint and barrel matches. I don't really know if a bigger bore paint would be any heaver and if so it probably isn't noticeable and won't improve anyting, but i'n not really sure.