PDA

View Full Version : Emag dead

Duke Henry
12-20-2003, 05:48 PM
Alright, I haven't used the gun in over a month so when I installed my Logic blade trigger, and Roguefactor CNC Battery pack, I was surprised to see nothing happen when I connected the battery.

The battery is charged (green light on charger, voltemeter also shows over 19V charge).

When I connect the battery, nothing lights up on the display. No clicks at the board, nothing.

So, is there anyway I can try and lock down the problem? Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

Dayspring
12-20-2003, 07:48 PM
Check and make sure that you aren't grounding out on something. Make sure the wires aren't nicked or exposed in any areas.

Duke Henry
12-20-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Check and make sure that you aren't grounding out on something. Make sure the wires aren't nicked or exposed in any areas.

The wires are in great condition. The gun is only about 6 months old, and so the wiring is still in like new condition. I checked where the wiring connects to the board and it all looks fine.

I don't want to send my grip assembly in for repair or whatever due to the fact we have a major tourney at the end of January...

Havoc_online
12-20-2003, 08:26 PM
pull the trigger magnet for the hall out as far as you can, it could be too close.

Duke Henry
12-20-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Havoc_online
pull the trigger magnet for the hall out as far as you can, it could be too close.

Seriously Havoc, is there anything you can't figure out???

One quarter turn, and it is BACK!

THANKS!

(must add to list of problems and solutions manual...)

:D