PDA

View Full Version : Questions on air lines

havoc531
12-20-2003, 06:53 PM
Does it make any significant difference what kind of line you use (macro, micro, steel braided)if you use air, not CO2?

Low
12-21-2003, 01:28 AM
Steel is going to be strongest, it pretty much will never break. The only problem is that it can scratch your gun.

I dont know the diff between micro and macro.. but they are known to burst sometimes around 900-950 psi.. (from what I hear)

i_baked_cookies
12-21-2003, 01:45 AM
micro=crap never ever ever never ever buy it

macro=best easy to install, you can cut it, bends easier... only bad thing is it can break

stainless=okay will never break, but you cant cut it and its ugly

punkerx1
12-21-2003, 02:16 AM
ive NEVER had a good day with macro, in over a year of using it..always a leak somewhere..and i always set it up correctly, so i dont know..i dont trust it at all, but meh, most seem to like it..i'll stick to SS hose though...but to answer your Q, no.

BajaBoy
12-21-2003, 12:31 PM
ive used nothing but macro on every gun ive owned. And have had very little problems

TheDoveDecends
12-21-2003, 05:19 PM
only problem ive had with macro is when you take it out of the fittings.. for something.. and put it back in, their is a much greater chance of it leaking. Ive had this problem a couple of times.. but every time ive played with it and got it to stop.