PDA

View Full Version : Here come the questions!

wobbles82
12-20-2003, 07:11 PM
Ok here we go, the official Wobbles82 questions o' end o' the year..o' party-o. (Im Irish, dont blame me blame them) Anyways here we goes.

#1. Is the Alien ever going to sell or whatever..do I care? Yes, I only hope to see it fail, at that when will it be available?

#2. Is the fluking flaking SP Nerve ever going to be finished..if it is, could it be considered the only gun forged of lawsuit paid metals?

#3. What will Dye do with the Trix next year, and how will aftermarket developers react?

#4. Will The West Coast take to Tactix Paintball Format like seagulls to McDonalds fries?

#5. Will Dynasty Pwnz0rs again next year, or will their newlyfound money get ahold of their game? (Its always interesting to see in sports when big money is paid and misfortunes follow it, nifty trend, but I dont want that for Dynasty)

#6. Will the East Coast teams dominate...I think so. :D

#7. Lawsuits anyone? Whats gonna happen with all the lawsuits coming and going, and when its all said and done, will AGD have that electro frame out? (Hint hint, wink wink ;) )

#8. This one can be answered (I hope), who will Bea and Clare play for next season? Femmes didn't do too awesome in Miami, will they be rejoining them?

THE LAST QUESTION! WHERE IN THE HECk! Has that dood StarBasge CGI gone! I remember there was like..a whole dibockle about something with an autococker and Shatnerball and then poof..he was teleported back to space. I miss his antics of somehow involving William Shatner and the Trekky crew into paintball, it was very odd. :D

AND ON ANOTHER NOTE, if anyone cares to take praise to Wobbles82 (a.k.a Matt Watts, Triton High School) check him out..dominating in Walt Disney World on ESPN! Thats right, everyones favorites front player played for the Runnemede Eagles (whom in turn were the Baltimore Ravens..(12 -14 Boys, Purple and White Socks, cant be missed, heh) In the National Flag Football Championships. It took place at the Wide World of Sports (makes me wanna play PSP, its gorgeous) and was filmed for ESPN. Not too much footage on the team because nobody likes us because our little town has gone every year to Nationals and won World Cup ( in which case my older brother played on that team). We played in the Championship game but lost 12-0, not too bad considering our main defensive guy couldnt play as a result of injury the game before, and my broken wrist (not known at the time, I just thought it was a fleshwound..honest) and my lung illness. They cut me out of puking on the sidelines, I could only play everyfour downs or so, believe me it was worse when playing Tippmann Effect for 10 minutes in Miami, ha.

OK WELL THATS THAT FOR ME! Ill stop rambling, lets get some posting. Oh and should I post pics of my Timmy..I think it deserves some credit for satisfying me and actually deciding to keep it after having it for a month or so, ..its an awesome marker!

Showtimes:
Saturday, December 20 at 4:00 p.m. ESPN
Wednesday, December 24 at 6:30pm ESPN2
Thursday, December 25 12:30 a.m. ESPN2
Thursday, February 5, 2:30 p.m. ESPN

quik
12-20-2003, 07:33 PM
#8. This one can be answered (I hope), who will Bea and Clare play for next season? Femmes didn't do too awesome in Miami, will they be rejoining them?

Bea is more than likely going to play for the Bushwackers. I think she got offered to play on Femmes though? Dont know bout' Clare.

LittlePaintballBoy
12-20-2003, 08:03 PM
One of the guys at my local field had an alien, where is that picture... oh, here it is. http://www.extremepaintballfield.com/frontpage/alienguys.jpg *See bottom right*

Clare
12-20-2003, 08:44 PM
This one can be answered (I hope), who will Bea and Clare play for next season?

Bea will be playing with the 'wackers and I will probably be joining a new xball team. It's not official yet so I won't go into detail yet. I'll still be playing with Pride at some tournaments, though. We'll be at the Mardi Gras Open next. :)

Femmes didn't do too awesome in Miami, will they be rejoining them?
I wasn't playing with them in Miami. I won't be rejoining them, either.

Timmee
12-20-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by wobbles82

THE LAST QUESTION! WHERE IN THE HECk! Has that dood StarBasge CGI gone! I remember there was like..a whole dibockle about something with an autococker and Shatnerball and then poof..he was teleported back to space. I miss his antics of somehow involving William Shatner and the Trekky crew into paintball, it was very odd. :D

StarBaseCGI went off the deep end after Spplat Attack II, and went on a flaming spree. He eventually got banned from here and a bunch of other sites, (IIRC, they were WilliamShatner.com, Warpig, PBNation, and maybe more) because his expectations weren't met. My take on it is, good riddance.

03vert
12-20-2003, 11:05 PM
that alien looks pretty fugly. i mean im not one to say what people will like but i mean its all messed up: the feed tube, the trigger and the barrel and the the guages put all willy-nilly. not really fugly just different (and fugly)

Lee
12-21-2003, 07:13 AM
is that a barrel on that thing or a yardstick? dang thats long.

IWANTMOREMAGS
12-21-2003, 12:44 PM
Dye is going to be on top of sales next year with new ideas for the matrix.It is just a guess:rolleyes:

Methylphenidate
12-21-2003, 01:29 PM
word on the street is that you will see the nerve, or so i am told:p