PDA

View Full Version : Tom and every North East AOer you have to see this!

Mango
12-20-2003, 07:17 PM
Well this just completely caught me by surprise. The owner of this paintball field is a LONG time family friend of mine and he has planned one of the most ambitious scenario games I have ever seen. He personally challenged Bob Long to the marksmanship competition also (I don't have any updated information as to if he accepted yet or not). Tom I wonder if you might consider coming out to this, considering the large number of AOer's that live in the NJ, PA, NY area, we could really put on a good representation for AGD!! Just look at the list of events!! Some of them sound pretty amazing!

I think this could turn out to be a pretty fun AO day. The field is only about 30 minutes from my house too. So you north jersey guys could have a place to stay.

Maybe we could field an AO team and really rack up the points? I think this would be a BLAST!

And it's all going to be filmed and the first 200 pre-registrations get a free DVD. The prices are VERY reasonable as well.

****UPDATE**** Hotel Information

Fairfield Inn - Deptford (https://marriott.com/property/propertyPage.mi?marshaCode=PHLDF)

or this one is right across the parking lot, they are literally next to eachother:

Residence Inn - Deptford (https://marriott.com/property/propertyPage.mi?marshaCode=PHLRD)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Directions From Hotels to Field and Map

Map Overview of the Field Location (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jacksonbl/mapphilly.jpg)

MAPQUEST from the Deptford Hotels above to the field. (http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?2n=SALEM%20COUNTY&1g=seBf9136%2f1I%3d&1y=US&2a=224%20Sand%20Bridge%20Rd&1z=08096%2d2040&mo=ma&2s=NJ&2c=Pittsgrove&1l=wKiOFDpR878%3d&cl=EN&1n=GLOUCESTER%20COUNTY&2g=CxZIXTsC%2bxw%3d&did=1072019870&1a=1154%20Hurffville%20Rd&un=m&2y=US&2z=08318%2d3613&1s=NJ&1c=Deptford&2l=62QFTQWeZA0%3d&go=1&ct=NA&ovi=1)

--------------------------------------------------------

Website Information and Registration

Registration - Print and Mail - Credit Card not yet an option (http://www.pyropaintball.net/register.html)

www.pyropaintball.net (http://www.pyropaintball.net)

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jtrussell7/flyer.jpg

***Update 12/23/03 ***

Just got off the phone with the field owner. In regards to the first National Marksmanship Championship, Gino and National Paintball are 100% completely commited to this! The winners will be featured in magazines, on the DVD and the event will be broadcast LIVE on the internet AND my college Radio Station!!

Just think of the possibilities that one of us from AO wins top spot!! The boost for AGD in terms of marketing could be tremendous, not to mention the pride from winning. We really need to show the paintball world what we can do. I was also told that numerous other companies are waiting to see who gets top spot for possible sponsor deals.

There are 21 total catagories across the range. The types of targets vary from moving targets, shooting on the move, snap shooting, etc. More to come later.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Who's going:

TOM KAYE and Jon!?!?!* (Come on, you know you have to Tom!) =)
1stDeadEye and crew
SprayingMango
Albinonewt and crew
Dayspring
Tunaman
Dansim
Automaggin2
Magman007*
laxkid
IWANTMOREMAGS*
68Classic*
paintball1016
datapimp69*
wyn*
tato*
theraidenproject
paintballpapa
Tobe2be
JT2002*
Thordic
RickEZ10
TheTramp and friends
PissedGodzilla
Big n' Slow*
Patron God of Pirates
Enigma4you
darwin*
rkjunior303*
RenegadeofFunkRTPcF*

----------------
* = not confirmed

laxkid
12-20-2003, 07:57 PM
I am definitly going to this cant wait hope to see you all there.

nt2004
12-20-2003, 08:00 PM
wow that looks awesome. Too bad im in illinois.

1stdeadeye
12-20-2003, 08:16 PM
Holy Crap!!!

I thought Usana was shut down?:confused:

JT can you fax me one of those flyers! I am so there regardless. So is RickEZ10 and I am sure Big'nSlo if his schedule will permit it.

I also have room to put up 1 or 2 AOers for this event. This is only minutes from my house!!!!!!

Hey do you think I could qualify for the Physically challanged duels? You know with me being short and fat and all.:p

IWANTMOREMAGS
12-20-2003, 08:25 PM
I just might head up from TN.:)

68Classic
12-20-2003, 08:26 PM
hmmm... looks cool, might have to attend.

Mango
12-20-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
Holy Crap!!!

I thought Usana was shut down?:confused:

JT can you fax me one of those flyers! I am so there regardless. So is RickEZ10 and I am sure Big'nSlo if his schedule will permit it.

I also have room to put up 1 or 2 AOers for this event. This is only minutes from my house!!!!!!

Hey do you think I could qualify for the Physically challanged duels? You know with me being short and fat and all.:p

HAHA! This is seriously going to be a massive event guys! I am going to the field to take pictures of the Alamo that he is building and of other structures.

USANA was NEVER shut down!! It has been in business for over 20 years and is financially sound! For a while, it was the premier shooting range in the NATION. Skip (the Owner) has turned his attention almost exclusivley to paintball now. He HAS the resources to make this a MASSIVE event. He has buses, machinery, everything.

I will keep you guys posted.

**EDIT: Did you guys see the SWAT training center that he is going to use also!?!?! I'm am going to get pictures of that to put up as well.

p8ntball1016
12-20-2003, 08:46 PM
sweet sassy mo' lassy where do i sign up?:)

1stdeadeye
12-20-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by SprayingMango
USANA was NEVER shut down!! It has been in business for over 20 years and is financially sound! For a while, it was the premier shooting range in the NATION. Skip (the Owner) has turned his attention almost exclusivley to paintball now. He HAS the resources to make this a MASSIVE event. He has buses, machinery, everything.

I did not mean out of business, just out of the paintball business. Didn't he lease some of it to Tez for a while?

Anyway do you still have my card with my fax number on it? If not let me know and I'll PM you with the number!

Wow, we could field an entire AO squad here!

I have marked my calender and am awaiting further details!!!!!

*drools*

:cool:

Mango
12-20-2003, 08:57 PM
I'll just put one in your mailbox, I'll be in glassboro tomorrow. I have a bunch. Or I can fax it, I have a fax machine. Whichever you prefer! PM me your number if you want the fax.

magman007
12-20-2003, 09:02 PM
1st DE depending on how far it is, i might take you up on one of those spots, depending. Im very interested in attending, and it will be my bday on the 15th, so im not sure how that will all work :)

EDIT: Jt, Am i sencing a TIF Get together here? IM sure we can convince Matt to come, and if tom goes, maybe we can get clare to go as well :) then the crew would be back together!

1stdeadeye
12-20-2003, 09:07 PM
I'll just put one in your mailbox, I'll be in glassboro tomorrow. I have a bunch. Or I can fax it, I have a fax machine. Whichever you prefer! PM me your number if you want the fax.

Sure JT. I'll PM you the number, but either way, works for me! I am super excited! I will register this week once I confirm Rick and Jeff!

Mango
12-20-2003, 09:15 PM
fax sent :D

1stdeadeye
12-20-2003, 09:20 PM
fax sent :D

I shall begin recruiting members on Monday. I can think of at least 4 or 5 who will join up off the bat!

This is going to rock!

datapimp69
12-20-2003, 10:31 PM
i feel a road trip comming :)

you know wyn is in too, just got to get tato and we are all set.

dinger
12-20-2003, 10:58 PM
"This will be the world's largest scenario attraction and will be home to two huge games a year where we would pay tribute to the fallen American heroes of the Alamo. This game is designed to have 1000+ players and will be the most exciting, action-packed paintball event in the world."

as i recall, this years d-day had 3500+ people :o

theraidenproject
12-20-2003, 11:00 PM
Myself and paintball papa are definately coming, and possibly a few others from Team Ramrod. Two questions, though. Can you stay at the field if you bring tents? And are there any train stations nearby? Thanks.

Mango
12-20-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by theraidenproject
Myself and paintball papa are definately coming, and possibly a few others from Team Ramrod. Two questions, though. Can you stay at the field if you bring tents? And are there any train stations nearby? Thanks.

No train stations, but if any AOer's need pickups from a train station I will be more than happy to (can only fit probably 3 though, 4 max). Staying in a tent should not be a problem at all but I am going to go to the field tomorrow and talk with the owner about it. I dont think he ever realized the power of AO! :D

Dayspring
12-21-2003, 12:18 AM
Deadeye- got room on your floor somewhere? ;)

Tobe2be
12-21-2003, 01:40 AM
i think this is another AO day in the making.. i knew mango was good for something besides pic whoring for clare and adam. Deadeye i need a spot on the floor next to sparky. im down.

JT2002
12-21-2003, 02:52 AM
damn this looks great. ill have to think of cmoing to this with my empire timmy :D

Tunaman
12-21-2003, 08:00 AM
Scenerio! Woot! Count me in! Break out the 114/4500 and the 8+1 Unique Pack! Real tree camo rocks!:D :o :p

1stdeadeye
12-21-2003, 08:02 AM
Nick and tobe,

I am sure we can fit you in somewhere!:D

Like Mango said there are enough AOers down here that we should be able to help others get around. The only way to get here by train is to take the bus!;)

EVERYONE WHO REGISTERS-
MAKE SURE THAT YOU LIST AUTOMAGS.ORG AS YOUR TEAM NAME ON THE REGISTRATION PAGE!!!!

I just registered myself. I want a role!;)

1stdeadeye
12-21-2003, 08:10 AM
Woot!!! the TUna is coming!!

Here is the registration page:

Judgement Day! (http://www.pyropaintball.net/register.html)

Right now, the Credit card option is not working. I printed mine out and mailed it off this AM!!:D

Albinonewt
12-21-2003, 08:45 AM
I don't even know why you talk like there's a chance I wouldn't be there. I'm totally down.

I'll start setting up hotel stuff in a bit.

I can also bring a HUGE crew with me for this one. I don't know that I WANT to, but I can.

1stdeadeye
12-21-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Albinonewt
I don't even know why you talk like there's a chance I wouldn't be there. I'm totally down.

So Matt you up for a rematch of Squeegee versus X-Mag?;)

dansim
12-21-2003, 09:03 AM
im in, anyone wanna maill me a flyer to bring out to cape cod paintball?

1stdeadeye
12-21-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by dansim
im in, anyone wanna maill me a flyer to bring out to cape cod paintball?

You can download the picture from Mango's 1st post and print it out. If you can't, PM me your info. I'll do it from work tomorrow and mail some out to you.

LMK!

Automaggin2
12-21-2003, 09:43 AM
I am definatly there! Its not to far from my house, cant wait!

Maybe I can have a little AO BBQ at my house the day before the event, that would be cool

p8ntball1016
12-21-2003, 09:53 AM
kewl. an ao bbq. just keep tom away from your grill. he might build a mag or some kind of nail gun with parts from it.:D

Mango
12-21-2003, 10:07 AM
FIRST PAGE UPDATED!!!

Dansim: I have original flyers I can mail out. PM me your home address if you want one, and that goes for anyone else.

Also, I can fit 4 AOer's at my house if you need floor space. If this turns out to be good, we could do a big BBQ at my house or at Automaggins! My house is close to 1DE's and to Deptford where the hotels are. I have a huge backyard, pool, volleyball net etc. Just an idea.

Fairfield Inn - Deptford, NJ (https://marriott.com/property/propertyPage/PHLDF)

or this one is right across the parking lot, they are literally next to eachother:

Residence Inn - Deptford (https://marriott.com/property/propertyPage.mi?marshaCode=PHLRD)

Those are right in a large mall area with plenty of resturants, a mall, and anything you could want. Only minutes from Philadelphia and all of the major highways. Very easy to get to from I-95 in PA or from the Turnpike. Any questions dont hesitate to PM me!

Automaggin2
12-21-2003, 10:43 AM
Mango, dont forget rt. 73 has a HUGE selection of hotels and is near 295 and the turnpike. I'll compile a hotel list later on.

Automaggin2
12-21-2003, 10:48 AM
Holiday Inn Hotels
2715 West Route 70
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 Phone: (866) 270-5112
Fax: (856) 662-2913

Forte Travelodge Hotel
1111 Route 73
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054-5115 Phone: (856) 638-0551

Radisson Hotel Mt. Laurel
915 Route 73
Mt Laurel, NJ 08054-1123 Phone: (856) 234-7300
Fax: (856) 802-3912

Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
miles 1450 Marlton Pike E
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-2230 Phone: (856) 354-0304

Travelodge Hotel
1111 Route 73
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054-5115 Phone: (856) 234-0706

Morosani Hotels
miles 1763 Marlton Pike E
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-2305 Phone: (856) 489-3363

Hotel Pitman
miles Pitman Ave
Pitman, NJ 08071 Phone: (856) 589-5991

1stdeadeye
12-21-2003, 10:51 AM
I think Deptford is going to be your best bet. Remember this is in Elmer! Rt. 73 is at least 40 minutes from this field. Deptford will be 20 minutes.

As for the barbeque, we can just get a permit for one of the brand new parks on Delsea Drive from Glassboro for a few bucks and then hit Sam's Club for the meat, munchies and beer. We can host as many as we like without spending a fortune. Plus don't forget there is a free BBQ one night too put on by the promoters Friday night with a DJ.

Also for campers, there is free RV and regular camping too!

Hmmm, maybe we should rent a large RV for the weekend. With the little bit of mileage we would use, that might be an idea for a staging area as well as accomodations!

Mango
12-21-2003, 10:52 AM
Those are also options, but they are farther from the event. I'm trying to keep it centralized to the Deptford area. For out of towners, the hotels in Deptford are VERY easy to get to plus thier close proximity to the major highways.

1stdeadeye
12-21-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Automaggin2
Hotel Pitman
miles Pitman Ave

Welfare hotel. You really don't want to stay here.

Peachtree Canine Hotel
miles 530 Fish Pond Rd
Glassboro, NJ 08028-8361 Phone: (856) 881-3636

This is a kennell!;) I don't think we want to board any of our team there, eh?:p

Mango
12-21-2003, 10:56 AM
Yeah I saw the same thing Scott: Trust me, stick with the two hotels listed on my first page! This way we can keep everyone centralized. The ones I listed are not more than 3 years old and are VERY nice but not too expensive. I will see if I can get us group rates at a discount as my list gets bigger of confirmed attendee's.

p8ntball1016
12-21-2003, 10:56 AM
Hotel Pitman
miles Pitman Ave

Welfare hotel. You really don't want to stay here.

Peachtree Canine Hotel
miles 530 Fish Pond Rd

This is a kennell!;) I don't think we want to board any of our team there, eh?:p only you!:D

1stdeadeye
12-21-2003, 11:03 AM
Yeah I saw the same thing Scott: Trust me, stick with the two hotels listed on my first page! This way we can keep everyone centralized. The ones I listed are not more than 3 years old and are VERY nice but not too expensive. I will see if I can get us group rates at a discount as my list gets bigger of confirmed attendee's.

They are both the best place to stay! One or both of them has an indoor pool. Plus we can make this central!
JT give me a call tomorrow. I have some ideas to throw at you!

We can really do this one up in our back yard!

So TOM you must come. Hell I'll pick you up at the airport and shuttle you around if need be! Maybe you should also PM Capo JT! If she comes, we'll have a thousand members fighting to attend!:p If she needs a chaperone, my wife or your mom could handle that! ;) :p

Seriously though, between JT and myself we can shuttle a number of you around. I can probably borrow a large passenger van for the weekend if we need it from my buddies shop. I forgot we will have Nick, Matt, and Tuna's trucks too! I would have added Tobe2be, but then we don't want anybody waiting on the side of the road with him while the officer writes a few more tickets!;)

Automaggin2
12-21-2003, 11:45 AM

Peachtree Canine Hotel
miles 530 Fish Pond Rd

This is a kennell!;) I don't think we want to board any of our team there, eh?:p

OOOPS, i went to switchboard.com and typed in hotel and just copy and pasted everything that came up. haha. I took it off.

i might haul up my pop-up camper to the event for the weekend.

JT2002
12-21-2003, 12:17 PM
lol looks liek the cult is turning this into
AO Judgement Day I LD lol ;) :rolleyes: :cool: :D

Automaggin2
12-21-2003, 01:33 PM
If there is going to be a AO NJ Day IV, it should be scheduled around this event if we get a lot of AOers to come.

Tobe2be
12-21-2003, 10:44 PM
ok if you guys want to buy Meat (hot dogs, hamburger, steaks,ect.) contact me i can get all that below wholesale price but we will have to buy in bulk which i think wont be a problem if a lot of aoers come out and play. damn... im booked for everymonth with AO stuff COOL!!!!! anyways wither 1stded or mango hit me up bout the meat.

TheTramp
12-21-2003, 10:56 PM
This looks like it'll be a blast! I'll be there and drag my two buddies who came with me to Shatner ball 2.

With all this warning I can make sure my new and improved paitball morter/nerf rocket cannon is working!

I'll be camping. Anyone else want to try and get an AO camping are together?

Mango
12-22-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
This looks like it'll be a blast! I'll be there and drag my two buddies who came with me to Shatner ball 2.

With all this warning I can make sure my new and improved paitball morter/nerf rocket cannon is working!

I'll be camping. Anyone else want to try and get an AO camping are together?

Being that I am friends with the field owner I can get us an area set aside. Plus we have plenty of notice, once we get closer to the event I will see who is camping and whatnot and get an area for those AOer's.

1stdeadeye
12-22-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Tobe2be
ok if you guys want to buy Meat (hot dogs, hamburger, steaks,ect.) contact me i can get all that below wholesale price but we will have to buy in bulk which i think wont be a problem if a lot of aoers come out and play. damn... im booked for everymonth with AO stuff COOL!!!!! anyways wither 1stded or mango hit me up bout the meat.

What is it with you and man love? Now you want us to take your meat? :eek: :p

Sweet! I still have to talk to JT to check on what he wants to do. If we do have a babrbaque, we will take you up on this. I have a huge freezer in my basement, you could fit a family in there.:eek:
;)

Oh and JT we have another confirmed attendee: RICKEZ10 will be there!!!!!!!

PissedGodzilla
12-22-2003, 12:22 AM
count me in, I'm already there!!!

Archangel Kid
12-22-2003, 09:02 AM
so wait... lemme just get this straight... this is where demonic paintball used to be or still is?? is it allll the way in the back? and can I just go and hang out for a bit cause i don't have money/marker :(

Big'n slo
12-22-2003, 09:59 AM
Well this is to close to home for me to make any excuses :rolleyes:

I'm in, schedule permitting.
I used to belong to USANA a few years back, spent more time grading the roads than I did shooting. Skip's a great guy, I'm sure this will be a blast. If you guys need any help setting up/organizing don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for the heads-up 1DE :D

Thordic
12-22-2003, 10:26 AM
If someone has floorspace I'm down. (I'm looking at you, Mango :) )

Mango
12-22-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Thordic
If someone has floorspace I'm down. (I'm looking at you, Mango :) )

Absolutley, you got the couch. :p 3 more spots remaining.

Mango
12-22-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Archangel Kid
so wait... lemme just get this straight... this is where demonic paintball used to be or still is?? is it allll the way in the back? and can I just go and hang out for a bit cause i don't have money/marker :(

Tez from Demonic used to lease his field space from Skip. Seeing as Tez had a falling out from the paintball industry, that land has gone unused for some time. This game will take place over the ENTIRE complex that is USANA. It truely will be monumental in scale. But as Big n' slow will even tell you, the setup is very nice. There is a main road that cuts the complex in half, so you will not have to travel unreasonably far on foot to get to anywhere. He has buses, vans, army trucks, etc. as well.

Patron God of Pirates
12-22-2003, 10:36 AM
1 hr. 33 mins Door to Door......

I think I'll subscribe to this thread...

Enigma4you
12-22-2003, 10:42 AM
Count me in

1stdeadeye
12-22-2003, 10:52 AM
The list grows!!!

I am glad you can make it Jeff!!! Are you gonna help host some AOers at your home, hint hint?;)

We can really make this an event not to be forgotten.

Has Tom looked at this yet?

Capo?

Automaggin2
12-22-2003, 04:08 PM
Hey, I was thinking, does anyone want to go in and buy a old car and make atank. Get like a 300 dollar junker. A friend of mine is selling a 70 Ford MAverick, runs great, just crapped out, great for a tank.

Tobe, where do u get ur meat from?

Tobe2be
12-22-2003, 05:00 PM
well everyone wants to know where i get my meat. sheesh cant a man live without telling eveyrone from where their meat comes from.

well my brother works at Nebraskaland which is a huge meat market company that distrubute to almost all the big supermarkets. so i can get everything below wholesale. just let me know with like a week or two in advance cuz i dont have a big enough freezer to hold all the meat that will be bought

1stdeadeye
12-22-2003, 05:20 PM
well everyone wants to know where i get my meat. sheesh cant a man live without telling eveyrone from where their meat comes from.

well my brother works at Nebraskaland which is a huge meat market company that distrubute to almost all the big supermarkets. so i can get everything below wholesale. just let me know with like a week or two in advance cuz i dont have a big enough freezer to hold all the meat that will be bought

So your brother handles meat for a living?:eek:

You and your man love and this talk of meat makes me wonder!:eek:

;)

Up!

EVERYONE COME TO THIS!!!

NJ-AO IV?

Tobe2be
12-22-2003, 05:25 PM
no he doesnt handle the meat he sucks he only enters orders.

1stdeadeye
12-22-2003, 05:27 PM
no he doesnt handle the meat he sucks

Did you read this before you posted?:eek:

Too funny!!

I gues your brother is really into that man love stuff!:p

:D

Automaggin2
12-22-2003, 06:45 PM
Hahaha Scott, your have a dirty and sick mind.

JT2002
12-22-2003, 06:45 PM
so in essence he pimps the meat. i see. :D did he find the moose? or grow the beard yet? :D :rolleyes: :D

rkjunior303
12-22-2003, 09:45 PM
if i can pick up a new marker in time and i can hook up with some people from MA, I am down. I haven't played in over a year and am looking to get back into everything..

darwin
12-22-2003, 11:26 PM
a maybe from texas..

ill have to see as it gets closer

Mango
12-23-2003, 10:36 AM
Glad to hear it guys. Plenty of lead time on it so everyone can prepare. :)

1stdeadeye
12-23-2003, 10:43 AM
JT,

When do you want to start planning for the logistics? Jeff (Big'n slo) said he would help too. I figure we should jump on the hotels soon though if we need a block of rooms.

PM or call my cell!

wyn1370
12-23-2003, 10:56 AM
talked to data yesterday about this, we're definite maybes

Automaggin2
12-23-2003, 10:56 AM
So who's going to have the BBQ? Like i Said, I can have it at my house and I have no problem hosting it, beer and all.

All of us S.Jersey AOers should go out for dinner one night sometime soon.

1stdeadeye
12-23-2003, 10:59 AM
All of us S.Jersey AOers should go out for dinner one night sometime soon.

That is a great idea!

JT, Colin, Jeff what about next week one night at PBs in Glassboro? My treat. Post or PM me.

RenagadeOfFunk
12-23-2003, 11:14 AM
Looks good...Ill have to find a ride...and get out of school...

...well its a little after my birthday so I think i can get my parents to let me go...

Big'n slo
12-23-2003, 11:16 AM
My treat. Post or PM me.

I'm not a cheap date :p

Monday or Tues. of next week would be the only time for me.

Also, Holiday Inn:

One Pureland Drive
Interstate 295 at Exit 10
SWEDESBORO, NJ 08085
UNITED STATES 1-856-4673322

Total Est. Time:
32 minutes Total Est.
Distance: 17.12 miles
To Elmer, NJ

Mango
12-23-2003, 11:35 AM
Just updated the first post! New information regarding the National Marksmanship Championship. :D

1stdeadeye
12-23-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Big'n slo

I'm not a cheap date :p

Monday or Tues. of next week would be the only time for me.

Jeff I talked to JT. Monday or Tuesday will work for either of us. How about Tuesday 12/30 at 6:00 pm at PBs?

Let me know guys.

Big'n slo
12-23-2003, 11:58 AM
Its a date ;)

1stdeadeye
12-23-2003, 12:00 PM
Its a date ;)

Good deal!

JT?

Colin?

Mango
12-23-2003, 12:02 PM
sounds great!

Automaggin2
12-23-2003, 12:50 PM
sounds good, where is PB's?

1stdeadeye
12-23-2003, 01:02 PM
PBs Diner in Glassboro. It is at the corner of Delsea Drive (Rt 47) and Greentree Road. It is accross the street from Matt Blatt Isuzu!

Great I'll see you all a week from Today at PBs at 6:00 PM

Riotz
12-23-2003, 01:18 PM
Sounds interesting! I will try to get the team down there!

Tobe2be
12-23-2003, 03:49 PM
hey you guys are going on a date and dont invite me FINE 1stDE you none of my meat then. ;) :)

1stdeadeye
12-23-2003, 04:54 PM
hey you guys are going on a date and dont invite me FINE 1stDE you none of my meat then. ;) :)

Darn! No man love for me!:(
:p

Beautiful!!! Looks like NJ AO IV is born!!!!!

After the meeting, we can start a new thread over in Scenarios and Big Games with the details and planned activities. Mango will start it of course!:D

Now we need to get Uncle Phil to drive up, Tom to fly out, Capo to fly out and Jon to Drive the AGD Couger out!!!!

Tom,
You really should come to this. It is being sponsored by National so they are going to do it up big. This is a great opportunity to roll out the Tac-One to a large scenario group. Also You will have AOers competing in the Skills and accuracy challenges. Think about the publicity and photo ops you'll get when one of us whens over all of the cockers and timmys!

Automaggin2
12-23-2003, 05:24 PM
This is goin to be SWEET. I have to convince my dad to play at this game, he has never played before

Riotz
12-23-2003, 05:35 PM
Beautiful!!! Looks like NJ AO IV is born!!!!!

hummmmmmm

1stdeadeye
12-23-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Riotz

hummmmmmm
:p

;)

Automaggin2
12-23-2003, 06:52 PM
I think we should get the S. Jersians to run it this year!

1stdeadeye
12-23-2003, 08:00 PM
I think we should get the S. Jersians to run it this year!

We are!;) At least for this event!

Riotz
12-24-2003, 08:22 AM
Wow, some big thanks black cell gets. We start the trend and now you all want to take it away. :mad:

Automaggin2
12-24-2003, 04:09 PM

We are!;) At least for this event!

Riotz, gotta flip flop the event, S.Jersye is probably better anyways. Not far from Philly or Atlantic City.

You guys did a great job running the event last year, lets try to change the location. There are plenty of great fields in S.Jersey for the event.

Mango
12-24-2003, 05:11 PM
Wow, some big thanks black cell gets. We start the trend and now you all want to take it away. :mad:

Please dont Hijack my thread!! Take your displaced aggressions elseware!

I dont want ANY mention of an NJ AO day 4 in this thread ever again. This will not, and is not, intended to REPLACE THAT. It will be a fun scenario get together! THATS IT!

1stdeadeye
12-24-2003, 06:48 PM

Please dont Hijack my thread!! Take your displaced aggressions elseware!

I dont want ANY mention of an NJ AO day 4 in this thread ever again. This will not, and is not, intended to REPLACE THAT. It will be a fun scenario get together! THATS IT!

Fine. Should we call it AO Judgement Day instead?;)

1stdeadeye
12-24-2003, 06:49 PM

:rolleyes:

Mango
12-24-2003, 06:54 PM
Sure, AO Judgement Day sounds awsome! :)

1stdeadeye
12-24-2003, 07:37 PM
To be honest with you I really could care less what we call it! I just want to have fun and hang out with the AOers who make it!!!:D

Tobe2be
12-26-2003, 12:17 AM
wow mango got pretty upset there when we called this njao4. sheesh. well i agree with scott lets call it WHATEVER cuz im looking forward to hanging out with the AO'ers again

dansim
12-26-2003, 04:03 PM
hwo bout we call it judgement day, as thats what it is:)

1stdeadeye
12-26-2003, 04:42 PM
Great news!

I got a ton of meat for this off the internet. Some place up in Washington State was blowing out beef for pennies on the pound! It's called: Vern's Moses Lake Meat Company.

Burger anyone?:eek:

;)

dansim
12-26-2003, 05:31 PM
meat already??!!?? isnt this still in may?

i hope you got a biiig freezer

1stdeadeye
12-26-2003, 08:02 PM
Some place up in Washington State was blowing out beef for pennies on the pound! It's called: Vern's Moses Lake Meat Company.

;)

It's a joke. Mad Cow came from this place in Washington State.

I thought it was funny!:(

dansim
12-27-2003, 09:51 AM
see you assumed i watched the news and we all iknow what happens when you assume;) :p

Tobe2be
12-27-2003, 01:59 PM
/me slaps himself on the forehead after listening to deadeyes joke.

1stdeadeye
12-27-2003, 03:20 PM
Aw come on people give me a little credit. It was timely and funny.:p

Vendetta
12-27-2003, 04:36 PM
I thought it was very witty.

1stdeadeye
12-27-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Vendetta
I thought it was very witty.

*me likes Vendetta!*:D

p8ntball1016
12-28-2003, 10:17 AM
Great news!

I got a ton of meat for this off the internet. Some place up in Washington State was blowing out beef for pennies on the pound! It's called: Vern's Moses Lake Meat Company.

;) i love their spongy brain burgers:)

Emily
12-28-2003, 11:24 AM
Add me to the list, Enigma isn't going to leave me behind.

Mango
12-30-2003, 06:48 PM
So I guess everyone forgot about meeting???

1stdeadeye
12-30-2003, 07:15 PM
So I guess everyone forgot about meeting???

WHAT????

Big'n slo and I just had a nice dinner at PB's waiting for you. We were there from 6:00 PM to 7:10!!!!

Where were you?:confused:

Mango
12-30-2003, 07:19 PM

WHAT????

Where were you?:confused:

LOL! I thought the thread died. :( I was waiting for a reply.

1stdeadeye
12-30-2003, 07:30 PM
LOL!!

Next week at Geets Diner then?

I can't do Tuesday or Thursday but otherwise I am okay.

Big'n slo
12-31-2003, 12:03 AM
Mmmm....thanks again for the burger 1DE! :p

I'll be away all of next week:(

1stdeadeye
01-07-2004, 01:31 PM
Okay Bign'slo should be back next week.

What night next week works for you all at Geets Diner? I am unable to do Tuesday, the rest is open. Let me know!

dansim
01-07-2004, 03:14 PM
anyone building a scenario marker for this, im building a tippman a-5 up, i already have the m16 adapter kit(already had teh mag)...now all i need is teh a-5:rolleyes: , i got it from ops paintball:D

wyn1370
01-07-2004, 03:29 PM
dan you going?
we need some new blood in the drinking crew

dansim
01-07-2004, 03:38 PM
yep i figure i gotta its a scenario game thats actually kinda close to me, and it sounds like a hoot...yes i said hoot, just no black haus huh(black haus the official drink of aone):p

Mango
01-07-2004, 03:39 PM
FYI: I will have pics of the fields and buildings up in a few weeks. The owner told me to give him some time. :)

wyn1370
01-07-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by dansim
just no black haus huh(black haus the official drink of aone):p
how do you feel about car bombs?

dansim
01-07-2004, 04:09 PM
mmmmmmm carbombs

now is this with baileys or jamesons, or both?:confused: :D

wyn1370
01-07-2004, 04:15 PM
both

Big'n slo
01-09-2004, 11:17 AM
Back a day early with one hell of a head cold :(

What's the word?
I'm up for another meeting next week (Monday or Thursday)
at Geet's.

1stdeadeye
01-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Moday okay JT and Jeff?

1stdeadeye
01-12-2004, 10:01 AM
Not sure.

Mango???? Time????

1stdeadeye
01-12-2004, 04:43 PM
I guess we are no go tonight. This actually works for me as I have to go to my tailors for a suit fitting.

Mango it is in your court now. Please post when and where you want to get together.

Mango
01-19-2004, 05:34 PM
Just spoke with the promotoer from Pyro Paintball. Some exciting things to come!!

WenULiVeUdiE
01-24-2004, 09:01 PM
This is pretty sweet. Perfect one to kick off the scenario "season". Too bad I probably wont have my mag by then. And is it formly Usana Quads/Paintball? And does anyone else not have the full menu on the side bar? Because I dont and it pisses me off.

1stdeadeye
01-31-2004, 08:25 PM
Up for an update!

Mango,
What is going on? Anything we need to do?

p8ntball1016
02-05-2004, 06:20 PM
I have an idea. We build a bunch of tanks and form a tank brigade! with gatling mags of course.;)

1stdeadeye
02-07-2004, 08:52 PM
JT...Up!!!!!

Any more details? I am seeing the Pyro posters at local PB stores now. Can you enlighten us further?:D

Big'n slo
03-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Gotta up this!!! With a little over a month to go I want to know what everyones plans are?

Which days you plan on playing, where's everyone staying and so on.

With my erratic schedule I just want to make sure I can be there with a good sized group.

:)

1stdeadeye
03-03-2004, 03:37 PM
I agree, more details please!!

What's up JT!!!!!!!!!!

Mango
03-03-2004, 04:08 PM
Guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted any more information regarding this event. But quite frankly, I have not been GIVEN any more information!! I called Skip, the field owner, he said he would call me when he wants me to come take pictures of the fields, etc. I have been so busy with school that I have not been able to dedicate any time to getting down there. He said most structures are 80% done.

I do know this:

There will be a film crew there with selected people playing with helmet cams for some action.

Helicopters are slated to do fly overs (real Army "Hueys") from the national guard, to give you that intense battle action feel.

There will be a FULL URBAN ASSAULT TOWN for intense action, complete with buildings and other sturctures to hold/take over for mission points.

There will be a "sniper school" and players will be trained by real Army Snipers and be SUPPLIED with guillie suits.

That is all the information I have as of now. I will try to remember to get down there when Skip tells me for pictures.

Big'n slo
03-03-2004, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the update Mango!

Quick question for all those who have registered.
What did you fill in for these?

Event Information

Name of Event:

Date of Event (mmddyy):

Team Name:

I assume event would be Judgment Day
Do you have to specify the other events if you want to participate? Swat, Marksman...

Date = Each day you plan on attending?

And I assume Automags.org for the team name?

(Sorry for the newb questions, It'll be my first big game/event)

p8ntball1016
03-03-2004, 05:34 PM
I've confirmed that I'm going, but I won't be able to get there till friday night with school and all. But the game starts on saturday so thats fine with me. See you guys there!

TheSaint
03-04-2004, 04:18 PM
I cant wait for this to go down
I live about 2 miles from this event and if any one wants to camp out and save money for $10 bucks a head
I have over 200 acres that im sure I can put quite a few tents up on. As long as you take out what you bring in trash wise and i have port a pots on the site. I have no problem doing this. just respect my place and you will always have a cool place to camp out on for future events.

Jay@westendpaintballz.com (jay@westendpaintball.com)

for info and all that good stuff
hell yea cant wait!

1stdeadeye
03-07-2004, 04:17 PM
So Mango are we doing anything special for this?

I know Newt is coming down for it. Big'n Slo, RickEZ10 and I are in.

Big'n slo
03-08-2004, 12:02 PM
Great offer TheSaint! Thanks!
( I assume your from the NJPB boards :D )

Anyways I just read this from the PYRO site:

PYRO PAINTBALL PRODUCTIONS will be hosting walk on play @ USANA starting on March 7th! We will be hosting the best Rec ball in the area every Sunday from 9:30am - 4:00pm with 30+ fields available to play on. Following the opening of Walk-On Rec ball will be Speed Ball ASAP. We are committed to bringing you the best facility, atmosphere & paintball possible!

Maybe we should schedule a little preview of the setup one Sunday before the big event?

What say y'all?

Edit: The rest of the info:

WALK-ON RATES
$ 15 Field Pass & Free Air/Co2 (Using our paint)
$ 20 Field Pass & Free Air/Co2 (Using your paint)
$ 40 Rental Package (Gun, Mask, Air/Co2, 500 Balls)

Also we will have a large variety of paintballs sold at competitive rates! Also, enjoy our indoor eating facility with hot food and indoor bathrooms

1stdeadeye
03-08-2004, 06:07 PM
Great offer TheSaint! Thanks!
( I assume your from the NJPB boards :D )

Anyways I just read this from the PYRO site:

Maybe we should schedule a little preview of the setup one Sunday before the big event?

What say y'all?

Edit: The rest of the info:

Sounds great. Rick and I were planning on going to manhunter on 28 March 04, maybe here instead. Let me know Jeff!

:D

Big'n slo
03-09-2004, 09:03 AM
Barring any horrendous disasters at work the 28th is good for me. :D I think I'll try to give them a ring this Sunday to double check that they are operational.

Jaguar45
03-17-2004, 02:28 PM
Hey
How far from NYC is this place? And, should I be able to attend, would someone be able to provide shelter for a poor college student?

I'm pretty sure my finals end before this game, gotta check tho.

1stdeadeye
03-28-2004, 03:05 PM
I think I am going to pass on this scenario. I did not like USANA/Pyro Paintball at all!:(

Mango
03-28-2004, 04:26 PM
What was the problem? Details?:confused:

1stdeadeye
04-06-2004, 03:26 PM
Okay,

I am back in! Temper tantrum has passed!

Time to talk this up!

Who is still going and staying where?

Mango
04-06-2004, 03:38 PM
I was about to delete this after what you said. Now I dont think im going if it was that bad. I would have thought he got things squared away. I called him and he never returned my call either.

wyn1370
04-06-2004, 04:00 PM
some of us where actually planning on comming out for this

Mango
04-06-2004, 05:44 PM
Dude are you serious? I thought you guys just forgot about it. Well, I'd say save your money from the way things turned out like 1DE said. :(

1stdeadeye
04-06-2004, 05:51 PM
Don't give up yet JT.

Rick and I were talking. We were there on only their 2nd weekend open. I have a major league short temper so I might have overreacted a bit!

I am still going as well as Rick (RickEZ10), Jeff (Big'nSlo), and the like!

Big'n slo
04-07-2004, 08:46 AM
"Life is what you make of it"

I'll be there :D

1stdeadeye
04-15-2004, 06:58 PM
"Life is what you make of it"

I'll be there :D

Then I made a mess! :eek:

Big'n slo
04-21-2004, 09:14 AM
Ok, this thing is creeping up fast.

Checked thier website today and they actually have an update.

:: 04-01-04 ::

Field construction for Judgement Day is almost 100% complete already! We will have 30 fields all combined into one giant playing field for our grand opening. Check out the events section for an updated itinerary.

Great news also!!! Due to some great price breaks we received from our sponsors & suppliers we are able to extend early bird registration price of $55! up until the week before the game (May 6th!). After that registration will increase to $65. But remember only the first 250 people to register get the free DVD!!!

The 1st National Paintball Marksman Championship is guaranteed to be the best skills competition paintball has ever seen!!! You guys won't believe this when you see it.

This game looks like it's gonna be the best paintball event of 2004!!!

Whats the word?

1stdeadeye
04-21-2004, 10:34 AM
Whats the word?

Grease is the word..... ;)

I am there!!!

Big'n slo
05-03-2004, 11:40 AM
Two weeks and counting!!!111

Think we need a new thread? :D

Big'n slo
05-10-2004, 10:59 AM
Looks like this has died a horrible death..

Ah well, I'll be there

If anyones still plannin on showing post in THIS THREAD (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1432869#post1432869)