PDA

View Full Version : I hope you kids are happy = now say thank you...

Webmaster
09-05-2001, 09:34 PM
Well - Once again Tom puts his customers ahead of everything else.

He just bought new software, he just paid to have it installed, he just paid for an AWESOME - very powerful server to run this on.

And how much is he charging to get on the forums?

ZIP - NADDA - ZERO...

thats right - so buy some more E-Mags or Automags to show your appreciation ;o)

seriously though - you will see there is ALOT of new featuers. Please read the FAQs and try to figure them out yourself. I am still learning as it is.

Looks Like i can give my mods more power - so now they can ban people (at least temp ban) if issues arise.

Lots of other new things - and I will slowly be changing the icons to fit the site better - maybe - may just leave them.

Anyway - you can see how we can use all these toys to help us grow together - please dont abuse them! NOT EVERYONE needs to post a poll! Try to use them wisely! Try to limit them to 15 days or so...

I will fix the Historic forum and Deep Blue ASAP.

Anyway - I still have stuff I need to finish - so take care and have fun!

And a BIG AO thank you to Rich of Delaware.net who actually got this forum set up - I just made it pretty!

Army
09-05-2001, 11:26 PM
Thank you Tom, you're the best!

WEBBY, Thank YOU for all the hard work you put in. The site looks better than ever:p

magman007
09-05-2001, 11:36 PM
Thank you guys you are the best, great job guys!

AGD
09-05-2001, 11:39 PM
Thanks to Webbie and everyone at Delaware.net you all are great and we appreciate it!!

Four CHEERSSS

Everyone at,

AGD

Arturus
09-05-2001, 11:45 PM
*stunned by all the neat colors*

Thanks to everyone who made it possible! :)

Edit: I had to edit this... I love the new smilies!

:o :p :D

:rolleyes:

Threewheeler
09-05-2001, 11:55 PM
Thank you Tom,

And everyone else at AGD/AO, for a great product, and a great forum to discus that product. It's the best.

Three

Magadeth
09-06-2001, 03:00 AM
Thanks AGD/AO! This is the best site out there by far.:D

And thanks most of all for 7 years of problem free minimag bliss! Man, I love my mag! If the new software and server are half as good as good as my baby, then we are all in for a treat.

apache
09-06-2001, 04:06 AM
Thanks for vBulletin, this is so much better forum system than the previous one. I can see the post times in Finnish time, YEAH!

Skyssx
09-06-2001, 04:38 AM
What I am truly impressed with, is all the old accounts and posts ported right over. Good job AGD and team, this software rocks.

shartley
09-06-2001, 05:02 AM
Good job Tom and Webby...
For the amount of users you really could not get away with anything less than this new software (and a new server.. the last one was unacceptable). Now you just need to convince some of the other Site owners how important investing in your site really is.

Oh and Webby... if Tom DID charge to use the forums it would be a bad move.. LOL This upgrade is a necessary cost of business. And one that you would never pass down to your customers. ;)

Good job guys, and nice turn around time. Not too many withdrawals here...

HEY!!!! Where is my spell check?!?!?! LOL I just noticed that. LOL (And don't say.. "It's in the mail." LOL)

Paintballer86
09-06-2001, 05:05 AM
Thank you VERY much tom!! YOU RULE!!
This new software is awsome!!

PsychoMag
09-06-2001, 09:16 AM
The Site Is Awesome TOM. Love the dedication you put in to this stuff. I know it takes alot of time and $$ to keep up with technology.

snowman
09-06-2001, 10:09 AM
I guess I could buy another gun...since I have two from AGD already. But, then again to save money, I could say Thank you.

thecavemankevin
09-06-2001, 11:02 AM
Thanks guys, it really mean a lott to me to have some place i can come and talk about paintball when i am not able to actually be playing it.

thanks Tom and webby :)

Hasty8
09-06-2001, 11:32 AM
Man. I gotta tell you. Yesterday and Tuesday was like slow torture for me! Everyone out of the office and no AO!!!

I shed a tear of joy today when I was finally able to log on. The boards look killer and run much better then they did before.

Great job.:D

Hasty8
09-06-2001, 11:33 AM
As for the purchasing of more guns....That is on hold right now until I get my degree but I can tell you for sure that so far my brother, his friend and my son will all be shooting Emags on day.

magc68
09-06-2001, 12:16 PM
THANK YOU!!!

is that good enoug? :)

Mag89
09-06-2001, 02:39 PM
I like this new forum very, very cool Thanks.

zvanut
09-06-2001, 03:23 PM
HOORAY, YAY, good job webby, it is gonna take a little gettin used to, it kinda lost the old AO feeling. oh well. Thanx TK, u r the best.

mikey101
09-06-2001, 03:42 PM
Thank you so much for the new forum! I love it! And yes I will keep supporting AGD, heck, I just bought the i-frame(sorry webby!) for $132! anything that I can buy thats where I have a choice between AGD and some other company, I promise it will be your product!

Thanks so much for the time and money you spent on us!

squall
09-06-2001, 03:50 PM
Oh yea! This place looks great! Thanks AGD and everyone involved!!

PaintGuy89
09-06-2001, 03:56 PM
New board looks great, thanks for the work and everything here. :)

kman32
09-06-2001, 06:20 PM
THANX WEBMASTER!! its REALLY nice!