PDA

View Full Version : next up grade?

Morally0Confused
12-22-2003, 01:56 AM
ok i got my TKO mag, and im ordering a lapco bigshot for a barrel. I already have compressed air. Got a new 68 ci 4500 psi cross fire for $100. i want to know in your opinion what i should consider for my next upgrade?
Y Frame?
Or Save Up a lil longer and get a X Valve

Morally0Confused
12-22-2003, 02:43 AM
P.S.
I do plan on doing both upgrades just gonna take some time to get all that money togethor

dyeforever
12-22-2003, 02:56 AM
i'm having the same predicament as u. i going to buy the y-grip first cause it will help with the rate of fire due to more levrage.there's my two and half cents;)

jewie27
12-23-2003, 04:04 AM
Get the X-Valve first because you can trade in your A.I.R. Valve for an X-Valve and get $100 off. So you only pay $200 for the X-Valve. You will also get the Level 10 which is included. It's 2 upgrades in one. The Y-Grip can wait until later.

paintbattler
12-23-2003, 12:34 PM
You have the stock single trigger frame correct. Taking it that you do have the stock frame, I would get the X valve. Like he said, it is two upgrades in one. Nothing is wrong with the stock frame? It will probably shoot fast enough for you anyways.

Morally0Confused
12-24-2003, 08:57 PM
well then x valve it is just gonna take some time i blew all my loot on the mag barrel and compressed air tank

Eric Cartman
12-25-2003, 12:37 AM
Save and get the X valve. You won't be disappointed. The X valve comes with the level 10, so hands down it's the more important upgrade in my opinion.

Cheers.

Morally0Confused
12-25-2003, 01:07 AM
now my only question is is the progressive barrel that came with my TKO decent or should I upgrade to like a lapco bigshot

Eric Cartman
12-25-2003, 10:51 AM
Well I don't have experience with either barrel, so I can't tell you much about that. CP barrells have a very good reputation here on AO.

What I do know is that if you put image tags around your sig image it'll show up in your posts as an image as opposed to a link :D

ZyperioN
12-25-2003, 11:39 AM
the progressive barrel is very nice for a one piece, i dont see what you plan to achieve by putting a bigshot on there. It's not gonna be any more accurate or be able to shoot any farther. The only barrel upgrade i would ever do would be getting a barrel set/kit. But before you go with a barrel i would pick up a ULE body, they are a bit expensive but totally worth it. Oh and for the answer to your poll get the x-valve, and for a trigger frame take a look at the Logic Vert Frame from LogicPaintball.com, it's the best frame on the market right now for the mag.

Morally0Confused
12-29-2003, 04:30 AM
hey cartman thanks for pointing out that image tag thing. worse part is i took html and java in highschool :p .
well i guess you can call what i got an upgrade im not sure but it cost me $200 i got a scuba tank :p now i fill up all day when i play woods ball and i get free fills for life of the tank :p next upgrade X valve :D

jewie27
12-30-2003, 12:55 AM
Good choice on the X-Valve. When you get the Y-Grip you'll like it too. I just got one.