PDA

View Full Version : how do you make your emag rip

blakdragon21
12-22-2003, 03:27 PM
My emag seems slow and hard to walk with it cuffing every couple balls. whats going on here?

Dayspring
12-22-2003, 03:30 PM
Well, you have the level 10 in? It might be too tight of a carrier and you're getting some sort of bolt stick.

But it will "rip" without much modification. To make it able to walk, you need to play with the trigger setup (pull length, weight, fire point).

blakdragon21
12-22-2003, 04:07 PM
Right now this is my set-up. I have one magnet, with some paper under the magnet. My level 10 is used with the small spring and the 1.5 carrier (the one with one line and one dot, and I am using 2 shims. I can shrt of walk it but not fast at all, and when i walk it fast it starts to chuff. What does the lengths of the springs do? Cause I tried using the middle one and I think the bolt would stick and leak out the barrel. I also have no clue about HES or what it is or any other adjustments within the trigger are there any more adjustments I can make? Also how do i change the modes, like what are the buttons on the back for? thanks

Dayspring
12-22-2003, 04:21 PM
http://www.airgun.com/xmag/html/index.html

Use this as your manual. Read it.

There are a few things that won't apply (ACE setting and what not) but it's an Emag manual.

blakdragon21
12-22-2003, 06:54 PM
Thanks that help alot, but like what are the adjustments I can make to those areas. Like more magnets equal harder pull? And I still don't fully unerstand the turn trigger senstivity thing.

Tunaman
12-22-2003, 09:21 PM
If you dont want to mess around with it and mess it up, just send it to me and I'll lighten it up for you. WARNING! YOU WILL be shooting the inside of the bunkers and an occaisional teammate in the back...:D

blakdragon21
12-22-2003, 09:27 PM
That would be awesome if you could do that. But how do I know I can trust you..... j/k. You are like all AO's gift from paintball heaven. Yeah thats what I am talking about shooting so ridiculusly fast that every timmy and viking owner at my field will shut up and kneel before me for telling me not to get an emag. How much would it cost me for you to do this? thanks alot.

theraidenproject
12-23-2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Tunaman
WARNING! YOU WILL be shooting the inside of the bunkers and an occaisional teammate in the back...:D
Haha, way back at NJ AO Day 1, when you let me use your Emag while you were fixing my mag, I actually DID shoot the insides of my bunkers about 10 times. No teammates, though.

jewie27
12-30-2003, 12:51 AM
Use a 12Volt mod Warp Feed and a HALO B. Turn up the BPS to the maximum and shoot full auto.

Matt Crawford
12-31-2003, 03:51 PM
Emags dont have full auto.....the only mags that go full auto are the emags that have custom boards in them....