PDA

View Full Version : Bryce5 help

Lone Wolf2
12-22-2003, 09:55 PM
Ok guys,I got bryce5 today.It seems to be an awsome program its just that,I CANT DO CRAP in it,I dont even know what tools to use.So i was gonna ask if anyone on here knows some sites that have all the beginner crap and stuff like that so i can get started.Thanks.

AssassN
12-23-2003, 12:02 AM
www.tutorialforums.com

What are you planning to do in Bryce? Abstract?

Lone Wolf2
12-23-2003, 10:32 AM
more than likely.Thanks,anyone else

e mag
12-23-2003, 01:38 PM
If you are doing abstract stuff you may want to try a program called Maya. You can download a full trial from www.alias.com

AssassN
12-25-2003, 07:02 PM
In the full trial when you go to render it puts words all across the screen so that the image looks bad.

You could pull an AssassN and get the lifetime unlimited version of Maya free from your local filesharing program :D.

I love Maya, it is very easy to use to just throw stuff together and if you want to take your time you can make more complex stuff. I recomend you do not do abstract. Abstract is easy, boring, and common. All you can do with abstract is reproduce an image thats been made 100 times. If you get into 3d programs do modeling. It's much more fun, challenging, and rewarding.

Abstract with 3d programs is unbelievably easy. Lots of random torus' with chrome, spiky balls throw randomly around, it's all random and all simple.

TransMan
12-27-2003, 09:49 AM
Whats Bryce5??

i should sue them for using my name :)

AssassN
12-27-2003, 09:46 PM
A 3d program like 3DSM, Maya, Lightwave, etc. It is just a real cheap version.

TransMan
12-27-2003, 11:22 PM
So they stuck my name on sum cheap piece of crap program :mad: :mad:

Those BASTARDS!!! :mad: :mad:

They are so gonna pay..... :)

AssassN
12-28-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by TransMan
So they stuck my name on sum cheap piece of crap program :mad: :mad:

Those BASTARDS!!! :mad: :mad:

They are so gonna pay..... :)

It's not a peice of crap but it is cheap, and it isn't very good. I'm thinking you can sue them for at least 2 million. Defimation of character (sp?)

TransMan
12-28-2003, 08:43 AM
Wle cheap and not very good = crappy in my book :)

And ya ill be suing them for that character thing :D

phantomhitman
12-28-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by AssassN

I love Maya, it is very easy to use

i would not go that far. Maya is by far the deepest 3d package out there. I would say go with 3d studio max. It is a little easier to use and noob friendy. You still need to buy a book to use it.

assassN. are you a 3d artist or just like to play with 3d programs? we may have something in common. ;)

AssassN
12-29-2003, 01:44 PM
I am jsut dabbling in 3d programs right now. I hope to get better at them eventually but right now I am staying with photoshop mainly.