PDA

View Full Version : so... do u think the packers will make the playoffs?

fcpchop
12-23-2003, 09:10 AM
well im hoping they will make it, they have a pretty good team, and i think they deserve to go to the playoffs, but they might not:( so what do u think?

illshowumyramrod
12-23-2003, 09:22 AM
Vikings will get there but barely beating out the packers. I think both teams don't deserve to go to the playoffs. In fact i believe most of the nfc north shouldn't be going.

bunkermaster10
12-23-2003, 10:38 AM
God farve is a MONSTER! 22-30, 4 TD's, and like 400 yards passing thats CRAZY. He had like a 154 qb rating that game. Awesome game for farve.

spazzed
12-23-2003, 11:26 AM
Gotta agree w/ ramrod, the NFC North should be banished to the CFL!..Except the Pack ofcourse ;)

And yes, Favre is still a monster...was a very good thing to see, especially considering all he's going through right now..

Now the real question, is will he beat Marino's TD record? I sure as hell hope so :)

Jeffy-CanCon
12-23-2003, 11:34 AM
I think the Pack will get to the playoffs, and those evil Vikings, too. The Packers have the tougher opponent, but at least they are at home.

Favre looked pretty good last night. It was a treat to see him throwing some deep balls for a change. I guess it was the busted thumb, but they hardly ever went beyond 20yds this season.

Favre is at 345 right now, 75 TDs short of Marino's record. That's about three more decent seasons. He's a lot healthier and tougher than Marino was three years before retirement, and he's got a solid running game to take the pressure off. I think he'll do it.

.tMan
12-23-2003, 11:43 AM
Well, I didn't think they had a chance at the beginning of the season, but lasnight, WOW!, they kicked some butt.
I'll be happy if anyone else but the Vikings advance. I hate the vikings, they are just so cocky!

SpongeBobSquarePants
12-23-2003, 11:52 AM
Panthers are gonna win it all :D

illshowumyramrod
12-23-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Tanner Johnson
Well, I didn't think they had a chance at the beginning of the season, but lasnight, WOW!, they kicked some butt.
I'll be happy if anyone else but the Vikings advance. I hate the vikings, they are just so cocky!

THey're not that cocky. It's mostly just Randy Moss that is cocky. He is probably the best wide reciever out there, but whenever he gets the ball he always drops to the ground, because he is afraid to get tackled What a coward, but he has helped us (sometimes) that catch to beat the bears should have been caught, and if it would have we would be going to the play offs.

fcpchop
12-23-2003, 12:51 PM
ya he costed u guys the game, and posibly th playoffs, but even if the vikings make the divition, pacs can make wild card.

and yes, frave = BEAST!
he is my idle, and he did all this in the hardest game he has ever had to play emoitionally, on top of the sprainded thumb, but i think he will make the td record

illshowumyramrod
12-23-2003, 01:12 PM
i think that in the end of the season vikings will loose to the cardinals (because they lose to all the easy teams) I think that eagles will when the super bowl.

Vikings will never win the super bowl. They are very unlucky. In what 98 we lost to the Atlanta, because the never missing fieldgoal kicker missed.

In the very olden days we had the Fran Tarkenton, and the best defense we have ever had. We went to the superbowl a bunch of years back then, but never won any WHY CANT WE WIN!

fcpchop
12-23-2003, 01:46 PM
yup that sounds like the typical viking senerio(sorry i dont know how to spell it)

canemaster
12-23-2003, 03:44 PM
Green Bay deserve to go. They have all the talent: Farve, Green, Davenport, Driver, Freugerson (don't know how it's spelled), Franks, and Freeman (wasn't what he used to be but still good). If they go into the playoffs they would do prety good.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
12-23-2003, 04:03 PM
Packers aren't gonna go anywhere there season ends next week.

fcpchop
12-23-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
Packers aren't gonna go anywhere there season ends next week.

i think if they do get in they will get psat the first round, atleast. they had some bad games, but like he said, they have talent, and if farve can play like he did yesterday( 399yrds. 4tds. 22 of 30 ), and amhad green play like he did yesterday( 120+ yrds. )they will make it far.

ChuviDuvi
12-23-2003, 04:20 PM
Pats Wont be goin to the Playoffs. Hate to say It.... IMO....:mad:

spazzed
12-23-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by ChuviDuvi
Pats Wont be goin to the Playoffs. Hate to say It.... IMO....:mad:

I hate the Pats..but we're talking about the Pack here ;)