PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered a Custom ULE RT Mag

tonybhall
12-23-2003, 01:44 PM
Hello everyone,

I just ordered a Custom ULE RT and wanted to hear from others that have one. I can't wait to get it so if you have one tell me all about it.

I ordered mine with a Black ULE mainbody, flat black double trigger intelliframe, and the ULE trigger pull kit.

If you have one or have shot one tell me about the trigger pull with the ule kit. I was thinking about installing my hyperframe from may classic if I don't like the intelli with ULE trigger. I am hoping that I will not have to do this because I will have to have the Hyper milled to fit and then retune the level 10.

Also, what kind of barrel comes with the ULE? I saw someone here said it is a J&J. How long is it and is it a good barrel?

Thanks for any input.
Bryan

melster
12-23-2003, 02:11 PM
The trigger pull is insane. Just thinking about pulling it sets it off. ;)

Ginjiroku
12-23-2003, 02:17 PM
awsome, hope you like it.

pputkowski
12-23-2003, 07:35 PM
Flat black intellly? You prob. should have gotten a gloss black one so that it will all "match", lol.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
12-23-2003, 08:58 PM
Yup it is a JJ 12 or 14 inch most likely and it performs well

cphilip
12-23-2003, 09:44 PM
It's a 12 inch. And does work good.

Your gonna love the set up. I slowly have kept my RTP up to this level. A piece at a time. An X valve, level 10 then a ULE body... all slowly and a piece at a time... Love it more and more every time I use it. I just installed the ULT in it today. Had it sitting here for a while without ever putting it in... I have the old style RT grip on mine. I mean OLD style... the original RT one that was gas through. I think I have the last one of those that was around before they sold out. Still trying to decide on putting a newer bicycle grip on it instead. I got to handle a few with that new grip and it is very nice in the hand. Many an Emag, Xmag and even a Micro E and have come and gone outa my possesion but the RTP still stays around. I will always keep one of these. Super nice value and shoots as good as anything I ever had. It's a "foundation" Marker to me. You gotta have one of these in your aresenal. Its a great marker and its always ready for any elements. Its a "Mudder". You are never afraid to get it out in the worst conditions. And it plays as well as anything.

RoadDawg
12-23-2003, 09:50 PM
the ult pull is insane. A true genious upgrade.

JEDI
12-23-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
It's a 12 inch. And does work good.

Your gonna love the set up. I slowly have kept my RTP up to this level. A piece at a time. An X valve, level 10 then a ULE body... all slowly and a piece at a time... Love it more and more every time I use it. I just installed the ULT in it today. Had it sitting here for a while without ever putting it in... I have the old style RT grip on mine. I mean OLD style... the original RT one that was gas through. I think I have the last one of those that was around before they sold out. Still trying to decide on putting a newer bicycle grip on it instead. I got to handle a few with that new grip and it is very nice in the hand. Many an Emag, Xmag and even a Micro E and have come and gone outa my possesion but the RTP still stays around. I will always keep one of these. Super nice value and shoots as good as anything I ever had. It's a "foundation" Marker to me. You gotta have one of these in your aresenal. Its a great marker and its always ready for any elements. Its a "Mudder". You are never afraid to get it out in the worst conditions. And it plays as well as anything.

Good description! I just ordered one from Tuna, and now I'm psyched!