PDA

View Full Version : firstcallpaintball sucks

jimmyjobob
09-06-2001, 07:49 AM
firstcallpaintball sucks. yeah their prices are cheap but the company is extremely disorganized. ex: ordered paint from them (4 cases). they call back next day saying they lost my CC info. i give it to them. next day they call back saying they had a problem running the number. i call them again (3rd time) and tell them to run the number while i stay on the phone. it works, they apologize and say they will ship asap. i tell them ok, and reenforce the fact that i do not want to recieve two shipments and to make sure this is taken care of.

sure enough, come monday i get 4 cases of paint. horrible quality to boot. sure enough the very next day i get 3 more cases, not even the total of four. on top of this the order is 3 dollars more than the previous with one less case? to top it all off it was addressed to david. my name is steve. had this been a high dollar order this could have really screwed me at the bank.

frankly i am extrememely dissappointed with their service and lack of communication. just my 2 cents for those considering business with firstcallpaintball.

p8ntbrawler
09-06-2001, 09:32 AM
I have also had a very bad experience with them. I ordered a few misc items that I had to have at a tourny. I ordered the items 12 days in advance of when I needed them, and of course they were late. And on top of that they lied about when it had been shipped. Good thing it was cod, i refused that sucker and they got stuck with the $5 ups fee.