PDA

View Full Version : List of available feednecks (feed necks) for ULE bodies...

Duke Henry
12-23-2003, 05:50 PM
Just hoping to compile a list of aftermarket feednecks available for angel threaded markers...

As far as I know, Roguefactor makes his clamping feedneck. A Plus also makes one as well.

Anyone know of others. I know that there are likely many, but I haven't had much searching here on AO.

Thanks

personman
12-23-2003, 06:29 PM
Well, there is just about any angel threaded feed tube.
And this has been done before im too tired to search and im about to kill my brother

OfficerGoat
12-23-2003, 06:39 PM
CP makes their quick connect one for Angel feednecks. I dono where to get one online yet though besides emailing CP and asking.

Ginjiroku
12-23-2003, 08:01 PM
too many to list. almost any angel threaded one.

Rope a Dope
12-23-2003, 08:37 PM
If you have a ULE, all ya need is Rogues clamping Rogueneck! I have one and think it's the best. i had one from A+ before and it was cheap... the anno was ok but the milling inside the neck had sharp edges.... :(

Duke Henry
12-23-2003, 08:41 PM
Yes, I was just looking for a list of the top ones, and I was under the impression that Rogue's was top of the line. Everything I have seen of his looks top of the line, and the items I have ordered from him have always been top notch!

cphilip
12-23-2003, 09:21 PM
From all the ones I seen I do not see any advantage over one or the other when it comes to feed necks other than hight and the ULE is low enough.

The only reason I can see to change is to go to a clamping one. Like Rogue's is. And of all the ones I seen his is as nice if not nicer than any of them. I would go for his neck before anything else I have seen. I mean for 30 bucks shipped and he is one of us so... thats what I would do.

Duelist
12-23-2003, 09:40 PM
Unless you have a Chord body. Then you want a Angel sculpted neck. They match nice.

logamus
12-23-2003, 10:18 PM
rogue just needs to make his in colors. then it would be great. and perhaps adding a note reminding the purchaser not to use vice grips to install the new neck. vice grips make bad things happen to good feed necks. :mad:

cphilip
12-23-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by logamus
...and perhaps adding a note reminding the purchaser not to use vice grips to install the new neck. vice grips make bad things happen to good feed necks. :mad:

That should not have been nessicary... oh...well... :D

... ever heard of a strap wrench? Get one!

Top Secret
12-23-2003, 11:37 PM
I've heard that if you call CCM, they do have an Angel No-rise, they just don't advertise it. Can anyone confirm this? Nothing at all against RougeFactor's feednecks, I just prefer the Clamping-ring style of the CCM/Check-it Feednecks.

toolbott
12-24-2003, 02:41 AM
ccm does make an angel threaded norise.They were not listed on their site two weeks ago because they were on the way back from the anno shop and not in stock yet. I got one when they came in and they are the same great ccm quality. It's nice to have a feedneck that fits a halo without sanding.

logamus
12-25-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by toolbott
ccm does make an angel threaded norise.They were not listed on their site two weeks ago because they were on the way back from the anno shop and not in stock yet. I got one when they came in and they are the same great ccm quality. It's nice to have a feedneck that fits a halo without sanding.

and that site would be?

Originally posted by cphilip

That should not have been nessicary... oh...well... :D

... ever heard of a strap wrench? Get one!

i agree, it should not have been necessary;). for some reason the new neck refused to screw in and i feard a wicked flesh wound using my hand so i opted for the vice grips. it was working just fine until i was just about a half a turn from being fully screwed in and SNAP, off went a nice chunk of neck. it was a poor choice on my part and i have since learned my lesson.

toolbott
12-28-2003, 02:41 PM
logamus = Here's the site for angel threaded ccm clamping feednecks. And they do have the norise but you should call to check for stock as it's still not listed on the web page. I'll post a pic a little later of a ccm norise on an emag.

http://www.chipleymachine.com/angel.htm

toolbott
12-28-2003, 08:46 PM
Here's the pic as promised