PDA

View Full Version : I think that...

Ginjiroku
12-24-2003, 12:23 AM
I think that the offical automag pictures thread should be a classic it is in the angel forum why not here? Is there another thread about this, if so a link would be nice.

maglover52
12-24-2003, 01:20 AM
cause ao mods are dumb. pierevolution has its own board now come on over its way better than ao!

penguinpunk555
12-24-2003, 01:35 AM
I appreciate the mods on AO. You just mad because they deleted your useless thread.

LaW
12-24-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by penguinpunk555
I appreciate the mods on AO. You just mad because they deleted your useless thread.

This doesnt happen often but I agree with that! :)

68magOwner
12-24-2003, 02:08 AM
i woulda checked out the Pie site..... if he had given an adress :rolleyes:

-=Squid=-
12-24-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by maglover52
cause ao mods are dumb. pierevolution has its own board now come on over its way better than ao! oh, is the precious 12 year old with a dye trix and emag gonna cry? :rolleyes: Gimme a break.

Treefall25
12-24-2003, 05:11 PM
i have his e-mag now

-=Squid=-
12-24-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Treefall25
i have his e-mag now oh ya, hes got a racegun lotus, or something of the like, now correct? What a choad.

penguinpunk555
12-24-2003, 05:15 PM
Burn him!!!:D

bunkermaster10
12-24-2003, 05:27 PM
Always talking about how his trix is so much more accurate then emags. BLAH BLAH BLAH.:mad:

dansim
12-24-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by LaW

This doesnt happen often but I agree with that! :)

well i agree also, i guess hell musta froze over;) :p

BobTheCow
12-24-2003, 06:23 PM
i woulda checked out the Pie site..... if he had given an adress
www.fragtek.com/pierev
:)

Grasshopper
12-24-2003, 09:27 PM
The mods on AO are not dumb. I am a mod over at http://www.warcraft3.com and dealing with certain people, moving all sorts of topics, and trying to keep people from turning the board into an all out flame fest isn't the easiest thing to do.

Just because one topic is in the wrong spot does NOT mean the mods are stupid. :o

cphilip
12-24-2003, 10:34 PM
The reason the Picture thread is not a classic is the amount of space up there for posts. It's a big turn over of current information space up there. It's just not suitable for a permanent stick here in talk. I could however move it to another forum and stick it there. If anyone wants to do that. But we just do not have enough room for it here in talk. As you notice sometimes Stickies in talk get to be a bit too much as it is. And thats with it only being current information. So if you want me to and everyone agrees I can find a suitable forum for it and I will stick it up there. I would think Friendly Corner or Meet and Greet would be the places to chose from. I would lean towords Friendly myself.

Angel forum has no other choice for thiers. Because its the only forum they have. And thier space in stickie is still not as cluttered as Talk forum is. So it works there. It does not here. It was stickied up a long time ago. But we outgrew the ability to leave it up there a long time back.

And anyone calling the mods dumb for that post whore episode crack down gets there post count reset. I done warned you and warned you about that. So there is no more room to be all pissed off when it happens. And it just happened again! It will not be tolerated. At all. This is a final warning. Which I do not know why it would be even nessicary at all but because its Christmas I gonna give ONE MORE. Thats it. Next time I see it.. *Poof* post count gone. Complain about it...*Poof* three days to think.... Come back complaining...*Poof* gone for good. No warnings no discussion. Got it? Merry Christmas!

So what do you want me to do with the picture thread?

penguinpunk555
12-25-2003, 01:01 AM
I think it would be cool if we just had a lil section just for pictures have car,marker,mag,angel and, so on. Just a suggestion.

-=Squid=-
12-25-2003, 12:54 PM
Cphill...just ban maglover, it can be my christmas present. oh ya, my dad loved the pb gun I bought him, he was ecstatic. Merry christmas.