PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Sydarm Cphilip!

ChucktheMAGician
12-24-2003, 07:23 PM
I'm just glad picture hosting is back! I took this one in the bathroom, I'll get better ones outside later!

personman
12-24-2003, 07:42 PM
Awesome. Now all you need is an intelliframe and a hopper adapter and you have another mag! :p

magman007
12-24-2003, 07:45 PM
man, phil sold the shiney sydarm!!! dang!

Hey, hate to ask, but what do you want for that CA adaptor?

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-24-2003, 07:53 PM
how much did that cost u chuck?

cphilip
12-24-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
how much did that cost u chuck?

Lets just say it cost him a pretty penny and his left testical.

Does the wife know yet? :D

Love the way you rigged it up Chuck. Nice. I was wanting to do just that to it myself. Its got a good home I can tell.

ChucktheMAGician
12-24-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by magman007
Hey, hate to ask, but what do you want for that CA adaptor?

Originally posted by cphilip
Lets just say it cost him a pretty penny and his left testical.

Well I am running a ball short so.......:eek:
Nah, it's definately not for sale, I'd like another one actually but this is the only one I've ever seen. My wife did see me hooking the line up the other day and didn't say anything, this may mean that she got me no Christmas presents tho :confused: Oh well, what is cooler than this!

Python14
12-24-2003, 10:56 PM
I'll tell you whats cooler than that....your Logic vert frame Dallara, that's what.

None the less folks, I got to see it and it truely is the hotness you see before you on your computer screen. Definitely could use a nice 21" barrel though.:D

cphilip
12-24-2003, 11:08 PM
The darn things shoot pretty good too. That one was used only once other than a few test shots. It was used as SE AO day for the top gun event.

It is a factory refurbished one so its like brand new. Most of them were not refurbished. The three Polished ones (thats one of them) were refurbished to like new condition. Note its even still got the sticker on the barrel. Its in a new holster and with the CA adapter (those are rarer than the Sydarms are) The Factory Polished ones are the rarest ones. People disagree on how many of them there are. I know of only three but others have told me there are a few more. And there were some stolen long ago and never recovered. That one is not one of those of course. Most people agree there are no more than maybe a dozen if that many. There are some that were polished by the owners AFTER assembly but this one was polished BEFORE assembly so it's even polished between the tubes.

Tunaman used to have some of the CA adapters but I fear they are all gone now. You can ask him but I do not think he has any more of them. They are rare peices. And as you can see make a nice set up.

Big_Chops
12-25-2003, 12:31 AM
sweet deal.:D jsut don't like the chrome:(

cphilip
12-25-2003, 12:38 AM
Well...in case your not joking... its not Chrome. Its polished Stainless Steel. All of it. Top and bottom tube is.

Big_Chops
12-25-2003, 12:49 AM
thanks for the correction on the color cphil:D

ChucktheMAGician
12-26-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Big_Chops
sweet deal.:D jsut don't like the chrome:(
I'd actually prefer the whole thing shiney, rail and frame too!:cool:

sneakyhacker420
12-26-2003, 05:02 PM
spin around the bottomline ASA so that the tank is pointing foward - should balance it out better and still allow you to hold it with one hand

personman
12-26-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by sneakyhacker420
spin around the bottomline ASA so that the tank is pointing foward - should balance it out better and still allow you to hold it with one hand
Dude.. its a 4 oz co2 tank. Have you ever felt one of those things before?

ChucktheMAGician
12-26-2003, 05:06 PM
I did that original but figured I'd get flamed. It also doesn't fit in the holster that way:eek:

sneakyhacker420
12-26-2003, 05:15 PM
screw the holster - just go running out on the field with that sucker and nothing else

ChucktheMAGician
12-26-2003, 05:20 PM
Did you have a sydarm sneaky? I was wondering what techniques others used to reload quickly on the field?

cphilip
12-26-2003, 06:24 PM
... just go running out on the field with that sucker and nothing else

I highly recomend you at least have a Mask on. Clothes would be advisable too... :cool:

sneakyhacker420
12-26-2003, 09:10 PM
no... but i wish i had a sydarm... but i was broke when tuna had the surplus of them

and cphil... i thought that a mask and clothes would be an instinct ;)

cphilip
12-26-2003, 09:31 PM
and cphil... i thought that a mask and clothes would be an instinct ;)

Just makin sure! :D

sneakyhacker420
12-26-2003, 09:36 PM
BFG taught me well - in the past year i got pulled (my wristband) only once - and that was a BIG BIG accident - went through the plastic safety flaps with my mask resting on my head

since then, i've never been pulled again - but i have earned the volunteer referee status... now i'm the one pulling the other people :p

ChucktheMAGician
01-01-2004, 01:15 PM
Outside, w/ a freak on it! I think I'll order one of doc's flash point tips:p

ChucktheMAGician
01-01-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Python14
I got to see it and it truely is the hotness you see before you on your computer screen. Definitely could use a nice 21" barrel though.:D
OK how about a 14" tho,