PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed w/ Barrel Decision

k2killer06
12-24-2003, 08:32 PM
I need help deciding between the three following barrel kits:

1) Powerlyte Scepter
2) WGP Kaner
3) J&J Edge

I have an XTRP w/ a ule body, any additional comments/suggestions will be appreciated...

ezrunner
12-24-2003, 08:42 PM
I love my scepter and the guys at powerlyte are awesome!

-rob

Outlaw5
12-24-2003, 09:55 PM
Hey my 2 cents are this, although I haven't shot the j&j or kaner barrel I have shot and have a scepter on my X-Mag. I highly recommend this kit if you want to get one. I also suggest you go to topchoicepaintball.com These boys are local to me and have an excellent price for the kit. They deal first hand with powerlyte, also very local. Good luck and if you get a chance try to shoot all the kits you can prior to buying. :D

$tevo
12-24-2003, 10:02 PM
im shootin a stiffi on my mag. light as hell, shoots nice, looks nice, only thing is, its not a kit.

if you are set on a kit. i would go with the powerlyte, if you dont care about a kit go with a stiffi

magman007
12-24-2003, 10:35 PM
scepter all the way, best kit. If you change guns, you can change backs, you cant do that with the kaner or the jj kit. the scepter is made extremely well

adam shannon
12-25-2003, 01:34 AM
scepter

Dayspring
12-25-2003, 01:39 AM
Scepter. Several of the guys on my team shoot them.

Little Matt
12-25-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Outlaw5
Hey my 2 cents are this, although I haven't shot the j&j or kaner barrel I have shot and have a scepter on my X-Mag. I highly recommend this kit if you want to get one. I also suggest you go to topchoicepaintball.com These boys are local to me and have an excellent price for the kit. They deal first hand with powerlyte, also very local. Good luck and if you get a chance try to shoot all the kits you can prior to buying. :D

Actually, Stiffi does make a kit. but they are very expsensive. I use to have a scepter on my E-mag it was nice I liked it, but if you got the money to go with the stiffi then I would go with it.

Later,

TheDuelist
12-25-2003, 08:18 PM
Scepter all the way.