PDA

View Full Version : X-mag question

Yamz
12-25-2003, 04:38 AM
ok well im back state side and my x-mag was waiting for me i have only one real question with no air and the marker turned on and put into e mode the electronics should still move right?

Tunaman
12-25-2003, 08:41 AM
Not necessarily. You can put the safety on and listen close, or you will have to raise the solenoid plunger a little to get the electronics to cycle.

Yamz
12-26-2003, 07:36 PM
thanks Tuna... now that i finally got to the range to get some air my problem is it seems that while in e-mode i can hear it trying to pull the sear and fire but its not able to pull it all the way??? manual mode is working great the level 10 started off giving me a hard time but i got it working great after messing with it a while

Yamz
12-30-2003, 11:51 AM
after charging it to full and leaving it on the charger to make sure it was full. when i tried to use it with just e-mode it fired about 10 times than same thing as above it made noise like its trying to fire but not getting enough pull to get it all the way there

Yamz
01-02-2004, 10:19 PM
up... Still having the problem and i really dont want to send it in if i dont have to?