PDA

View Full Version : slushee finally decides on the hyperframe

slushee
12-26-2003, 12:20 PM
As I'm sure EVERYONE has read in the thread "Just how good are the Hyperframes ... eh?" ( http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116206 ) 'ole slushee was looking at getting his Hyperframe ...

WELL ..

Today I called up www.canadianpaintball.com and asked if they carry the automag hyperframe ... seems as though none in stock, but YeS!!! :)

So I asked, does the "no tax, no shipping costs" deal they have going on mean I only pay the 349.99 w/o tax and shipping? ... Yes!!! :)

Sooooo..... to convert the 349.99 from CDN to USD, it seems as though I have just bought a BRAND NEW Hyperframe for 267.94 w/o tax and shipping. Thats right .. BRAND NEW hyperframe for 267.94 :D

Just thought i'd pass the good news to any canadian AO'ers

Now to email 'ole Doc Nickel about a trigger job for the hyperframe ;)

FalconGuy016
12-26-2003, 12:26 PM
Whoa, I was like, $350? hum.... but then I saw the CDN :) Very nice dude, do they have any others in stock?

slushee
12-26-2003, 03:58 PM
They said they were going to order one direct from center flags and have them ship it direct to me so that I only wait like 3-4 day's on it..

Although the next 3-4 day's r gonna feel like years

barberjohn
12-26-2003, 07:33 PM
hey, that is a great price. i sort of want to put the electronics in my logic frame, but i wonder if it would be cheaper just buying a whole frame from a pb store, or just calling up centerflag and buying just the electronics. btw, i am guessing that you are getting one with the new 20bps software, if so, post up some vids of you ripping, that would be sweet:D .