PDA

View Full Version : Which Warp Setup?

mcveighr
12-26-2003, 02:34 PM
I just got a warp and y-frame for Christmas and am trying to figure out the best way to put it on my powerfeed hopper left 68 mag. I decided that I want it on the left side, so I have it mounted over there but what I cant decide if its better to use the 90 degree elbow and hook the hose up to the top of the powerfeed or wrap around the foregrip and put it up the bottom ofg the right side and use the extended plug.

Suggestions?

AGDlover
12-26-2003, 02:47 PM
lust run a 90* elbo

Jdogg
12-26-2003, 06:40 PM
try them both and then pick whick one works best for you.

DWOOD
12-26-2003, 08:03 PM
got the same thing as you. heres what i did

CaliMagFan
12-27-2003, 02:23 AM
hey there.... i have a hopper left pf body as well.... the difference is that i have a stock grip frame... but i dont think that the geometry of the Y changes what i beleve works best. hopefully this attached pic helps to show how you can run the 90° elbow directly off the warp, then go to the hose, then inbto the straight pf adapter... your hose should have plenty of arch so that you can get your hand in there on the right side of the grip and you'll also NOT be blocking the forgrip from any use... the reason that i dont run the hose around the forgrip is because you cant really shove your hand around at the grip whithout messing somthing up... anyways... its also better if you have the 90°, then a straight shot, cause the balls lose too much feed inertia when the hit that 90° in the elbow, and then right away have another 90° turn into the breach... thats just my $.02

-kyro... AO norcal vs socal...norcal shall win!!

mcveighr
12-27-2003, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the help guys, I'm gonna pick up some paint and try all of these to see which feeds the best, I dont think I can put the hose between the fore grip and the y-grip though, because theres not much room.