PDA

View Full Version : question on new e-mags and rt's

FeuerFri
12-26-2003, 09:12 PM
do all the new emags and rt's come with ule bodys, lvl 10 blot, and intelliframe?
can you get an emag with a y-frame?
sorry, i have been out of the loop for awhile, but i think i am actually going to be making a comback finally and i plan on doing right with a mag i can't mess up lol.

FreakBaller12
12-26-2003, 09:24 PM
all emags and rt pro's coem with xvalve level 10 and ule's i am pretty sure about the ULE'S
the y grip cannot be put on an emag
rt pro's come with the intelliframe, unless you get the rt custom deal

barberjohn
12-26-2003, 10:10 PM
ule bodies are still an option on both, but not a very costly one. i think, but am not sure, that all the new emags come stock with a ule frame. i heard that some where, but i havent really heard it anymore after that. oh, and intelliframes are also an option on rtp's, and they are a bit more expensive than the ule option.

cphilip
12-27-2003, 12:25 AM
The ULE grip frame is standard now on Emags. They all out of the "Humped" ones. Have been for some time.

What you do not get is the ULE Emag rail. They have those raw though. And they used them on some Colored Emags long while back. But they are not standard and not even optional at this point on an Emag right at this time. They all Raw unfinished in the ULE Rails for Emags right now. And not used to build markers at AGD.

Carbon
12-27-2003, 12:30 AM
specificaly from action Actionvillage.com, thats where i got mine. This was about 2 weeks ago. The Emag comes with:

-X valve: a black one with an "X" on it, not "X Valve" or "Emax"

-LX bolt: come installed although you may have to retune it. Mine needed one more shim. Extra LX carriers ect.

-ULE Body. Specifically i ordered a SS centerfed body but, to my joy came with a polished ULE and a sight rail.

-v3.2 software. Rips.

-battery charger

-A bag of Allen keys, 1 quad o-ring, Autolube and instruction sheets.

Hope this helps.word.
-edit-

FeuerFri
12-28-2003, 01:35 AM
are the ule's that would come on the emags now cocker threaded or mag threaded? cause i was really hoping to get a pipe system for it

LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
12-28-2003, 02:24 AM
If it's a ULE mainbody then by default it has cocker threads. If it's not ULE then Mag twist lock.

FeuerFri
12-28-2003, 04:34 PM
will the rails eventually be standard on emags? and if so, is there an estimated time as to when on would be available?

cphilip
12-28-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by FeuerFri
will the rails eventually be standard on emags? and if so, is there an estimated time as to when on would be available?

The ULE rails? Not that I know of. So don't hold your breath. But I been wrong before. At this point I would say no and even if so there would be no way to predict when. Not in the forseeable future is what I would guess.