PDA

View Full Version : grr, micro e-mag questions

liquidthunder
09-06-2001, 04:24 PM
allright, i just got my micro e-mag 2 hours ago, its lookin good, a few anno flaws, but nothing major.
id like to change the trigger setup, but when i unskrewed the gripframe from the body i couldnt get the rest of the trigger to separate from the main body.
also, i read that e-mags come with extra magnets that can be stacked to change the pull, my gun did not come with these.
the pro team manual is very vague, with no diagrams, anyway, any help would be much appreciated.

thanks,
vinnie

ralicea
09-06-2001, 04:29 PM
To remove the grip from the body, unscrew the sear from the body and the grip will come off. The sear will remain with the grip. About the extra magnets I don't know...mine didn't come with any extra magnets either. Before you start changing the trigger pull you might want to play with it stock first and then adjust from there. I found mine to have a very short trigger pull right out of the box.

Hope this helps.

liquidthunder
09-06-2001, 04:37 PM
yeah, thanks(geez, that was a fast reply)

hmm, well in that case, does anyone kno where i could get more magnets?

i like the stock pull alot, i just want to make it a little tighter.

ive also notices a little side play, any shim kits out for the emags yet?

ralicea
09-06-2001, 05:52 PM
For extra magnets call AGD. I also noticed a little side play on my trigger, but once you gas up the marker, in RT mode you don't even notice the side play.

Russ
09-06-2001, 08:55 PM
Congrats on the new Micro E-Mag!

Like ralicea said, call AGD and they'll send you a couple more magnets. If you ask real nice, they'll also send you a Warp Feed interface cable, and a R/T maintainence video.

I gotta agree with you about the owner's manual. It's pretty vague and incomplete. It's PTP's "flagship" gun, you'd like to expect a little more. Also, if you have ANY probs with the gun, I strongly suggest you send it to AGD and not to PTP. If you want to know why, check out a thread called "Disgusted With Pro-Team"

Army
09-06-2001, 09:30 PM
:cool:

ralicea
09-06-2001, 09:42 PM
Your right Army...but let's help the guy.

Just move to the tech forum so the thread can continue.

liquidthunder
09-07-2001, 05:20 AM
ahh, whoops, i havnt hada chance to look through all the forums, sorry.

anyway, thanks for the help, ill call agd monday