PDA

View Full Version : New Emag Grip Panels Design

The Frymarker
12-27-2003, 09:47 AM
Hey Guys,

Here is the new emag grips panels I designed. I highly recommend getting them in soft rubber. They are on the squishy side. On the side also is engraved FryMark Design.

You can also have them in any color or have something placed inside them.

They are a little thicker than the stock grip.

If interested you can email me [email protected]

These are ready to ship.

http://www.hunt101.com/img/082019.jpg

Halliday
12-27-2003, 10:35 AM
Got anything along those lines for the battery pack? Other than that, Super-nice :)

The Frymarker
12-27-2003, 10:46 AM
I am again making the stock battery pack, as for the cnc I still haven't heard from Tom as to whether it is okay if I can make them.

TheDuelist
12-27-2003, 10:54 AM
I can attest to the quality of her newer products. I had heard about her previous stuff and was disappointed that she stopped making them. I just received my grips for my EMag and I couldn't be happier. The fit extremely well and the color on them is amazing. Thanks again Heather.

The Frymarker
12-27-2003, 11:08 AM
Thank you very much Duelist :)

cphilip
12-27-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by TheDuelist
I can attest to the quality of her newer products. I had heard about her previous stuff and was disappointed that she stopped making them. I just received my grips for my EMag and I couldn't be happier. The fit extremely well and the color on them is amazing. Thanks again Heather.

Well...could we see them in color on your marker?

robertjuric
12-27-2003, 12:19 PM
Are those bubbles supposed to be there?

Crime Dog
12-27-2003, 12:44 PM
Can ya still do fades on those new ones? :) (Still want to work with you...just gotta wait to hear back from Tunaman on my Emag.)

personman
12-27-2003, 01:01 PM
ooh do you make squishy ones for the battery pack? That would be really coool! I dont have an E-mag anymore though :(

laxkid
12-27-2003, 02:36 PM
do you make any more of the battery pack grips and how much are those grips I want a pair

sneakyhacker420
12-27-2003, 03:37 PM
could we get front veiw of them to see how fat the lumps on them are

but very good work heather - i too would love to see a matching battery pack

pito189
12-27-2003, 03:41 PM
Nice work Heather. Yes those bumps are supposed to be there robertjuric. Looks to me like they are there for added grip.

Don't forget about me Heather if you need any of those battery packs tested. :cool: ;) :D

The Frymarker
12-27-2003, 04:11 PM
Hey guys

Here are a few pics, they are on the thick side, good for someone with big hands

The bubbles are there for grip and they are squishy.

Battery packs to match hmmmm, I don't know it is not a question of me making a prototype it is more of will the rubber hold it's shape enough as a battery pack form?

I'll make the regular pack first and make one out of rubber.
See how it holds up.

Crime Dog..... you can get fades in what ever grip you like.

If it is an open wrap as well. If I make the .45 wrap it may be too difficult though.

The Frymarker
12-27-2003, 04:15 PM
here the lcd

The Frymarker
12-27-2003, 04:18 PM
Here's the right side.

Ahhhh there not for everyone:D

Enigma4you
12-27-2003, 05:05 PM
Price?

The Frymarker
12-27-2003, 05:52 PM
The price is the same as all of the other panels

Prices are listed in this thread

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114808

TheDuelist
12-27-2003, 06:17 PM
As soon as I can get hold of a good camera i'l gladly post pics of my EMag with the panels.

hilberth
01-22-2004, 12:00 AM
Hey fry.

I love the way the grips look grips. I was looking for some softer grips for my e-mag. You wouldn't happen to have a picture of the e-mag wraps would you? Did you get to try out the battery pack grip out of this matterial? I would be interested in seeing picks because i would probably buy some. Are you gonna be making the battery grips for the cnc? Let me know when you get a chance.

The Frymarker
01-22-2004, 07:44 AM
Hello

The wrap will be made of resin as before and dipped in rubber, it seems like the only solution for me at the moment.

Most grips are injection molding and can add different rubber on top of plastic and make them sick, I don't have that option.

I have the regular packs made now of resin, if you wanted that, I may make just a rubber sleeve that you can slip over your metal packs.

As for the cnc I don't know because if I make the sleeve really there is no need for it.

RoadDawg
01-22-2004, 06:25 PM
Look good. I like what you did with Flyboy's grips. A+ work. Might be getting some from you in the future for my Emag. Just not much of a design artist.

The Frymarker
01-22-2004, 06:39 PM

If you need help with designing something let me know and I'll see what I can do