PDA

View Full Version : Messed up Mag

joshweinerhead
12-27-2003, 05:40 PM
well here is my set up
rt valve w/ lvl 10

my problem .. air keeps leaking out of the back of the gun .. i lower the velocity ... doesnt do anything ..i changed the lvl 10 i uped to the red spring and that didnt work .. i changed the carrier and added / removed shims
even put in a new spacer

i also have a slight leak down the barrel ... also i said screw it and i decided to just play a game with it .. it was doubling .. i shot 2 balls at the same time ... i was like thats weird .. so i changed my plastic nubbin.. still did it ... so i changed to a wire nubbin ..that just broke the 2 balls ... im really confused and fustrated ... i had about 2 other mag know it alls look at it and they dont know what is wrong ..

and if this means anything .. when i hold the trigger in the leaking stops ..

some one help me before i go insane !

i spent about 3 hours on trying to fix this at the field ... thank god for all day air ...

danheneise
12-27-2003, 06:39 PM
first try replacing your reg seat, if you haven't already, if that dosen't fix it then i'd say you need a new reg piston as it's venting at too low of pressure.

joshweinerhead
12-28-2003, 09:11 AM
anyone else???

Dayspring
12-28-2003, 01:40 PM
Reg piston.

joshweinerhead
12-28-2003, 07:29 PM
well i replaced the reg seat .. and sure enough .. ITS STILL BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well .. i am going to order a new reg piston ... thanks for the input dayspring and danheneise