PDA

View Full Version : a little messege from SiN Customs

Cha0tic
09-06-2001, 05:46 PM
ok i am signed up for SiN's newsletter. i received an email from them the other day. it goes as follows: (army, i think this is for you)

"Over the summer it has come to my attention that a few orders had been
returned to dissatisfied owners. While these incidences have been
fairly
rare, and only recent, they are not acceptable in my books. I tried to
hire on extra help to manage the bulk of orders coming into the shop
and
it seems to of the hired hands have been letting me down and tarnishing
the SiN Custom name. These two have been taken off the SiN Custom team,
as I will not compromise the services of this company in order to make
a
higher profit.

From here on out all graphic work will be done by me personally, while
some of the powdercoating and prep work will be done by my remaining
team, the bulk of it will go through me. And I am now guranteeing I
will
be the last to see the order before it ships out, and if it isn't up to
standard I will make it. This may slow us down a bit, but it is the
only
way for me to be content with what we're putting out.

I apologize to anyone who has received an order back from us and not
been satisfied, you are rarity but I am sorry that it happened, and I
never want to see it happen again. For over 2 years we have provided
notch service, and we're ready to get back to that.

Thank you for your time,
Eric McBain
Owner, SiN Custom"

zvanut
09-06-2001, 06:18 PM
well.... that might explains ARMY's little problem. but that was good of him to do that

PyRo
09-06-2001, 06:54 PM
I got that too. I was going to post it, but you beat me to it. Now i just hope that he follows through, and these problems stop.

2000Sabre
09-06-2001, 08:27 PM
I attempted to use Sin but decided against it. I got so far as to get a price and find out how to ship my marker to him. After a week of no reply, he finally sent me an email saying I could find out how to ship to him on his website and gave me the URL. However, the new Sin Customs website is never up so I couldn't find out how to ship to him. Needless to say that I'm still not conviced that Sin can deliver on his gurantee. I'm glad to see though that he's making an effort to correct his ways and wish him the best of luck.

I did find another guy that does powdercoating. I'll post pictures and results when I get it done.

Army
09-06-2001, 08:27 PM
I'll be sending my gun back to him tomorrow, and keeping my fingers crossed :rolleyes:

zvanut
09-06-2001, 08:52 PM
good luck army, u deserve the best.

thecavemankevin
09-06-2001, 09:35 PM
I wonder if he was cruzing the forums like AO and magcentral and saw the bad reports about his company. Now he is trying to do damage control.

Who knows, maybe he is telling the truth....but he is Canadian and we just can't trust them Candadians :) haha

"Blame Canada"

Hasty8
09-06-2001, 09:46 PM
What is his url?

staind_to_death
09-06-2001, 10:00 PM
*waving canadian flag*

watch yo back

did u hear, we (canada) are gonna attack u guys (usa) EH, and the best part is, u won't even be expecting it

u all think our army is 1/80th the size of yours? well, we aren't the second largest country in the world are we? we got TONES of room to hide our tanks and our jets and our nukes.

MOOOOOOOHAHAHH

does anybody think that a blue to silver (silver to match valve/reg bogy) would look good?

im gonna get a job done, fo sho, but im thinking of fades and stuff to do but it HAS to have BLUE in it... just can't decide
just wana know what ppl might think is cool

i was thinking of getting the 'gun black with that Draggon "tatoo" in blue that hey have on one of their pics on their site... but think the body is too small.. so fade might be better?

meh

i will attack u guyz later

ciao

deweasel697
09-06-2001, 11:23 PM
I think its great that he's trying to make up for his bad service, as any reputable business owner should.

MajorDamage
09-07-2001, 01:08 AM
Yeah! GO CANADA!

ENDO!

Cha0tic
09-07-2001, 08:47 AM
quality always beats quantity...

magman518
09-07-2001, 05:43 PM
up