PDA

View Full Version : top gun?

mbogk
12-28-2003, 01:05 AM
i've played tourneys an all, an always hear about top gun, but the funny thing is, i dont know what it is... lol so can some 1 tell me what it is, an what you do...thanks

M-a-s-sDriver
12-28-2003, 01:09 AM
1 on 1

Methylphenidate
12-28-2003, 01:43 AM
yep there are no teams people eneter the tournament as individuals and play one on ones there was one at dedicated in madison a couple of weeks ago it was a blast

Wc Keep
12-28-2003, 08:36 AM
there is going to be one at the ultimate madness and im thinking of representing blackcell ao and agd by entering it.

1stdeadeye
12-28-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Wc Keep
there is going to be one at the ultimate madness and im thinking of representing blackcell ao and agd by entering it.

If someone is going to represent AO and AGD, don't we want someone who will make it past the first round?:p

03vert
12-28-2003, 06:44 PM
ok this is sort of on topic i guess. the first time i played at my friends house i was using this old pos pump tippy(something 2)and his brother was gonna go get the tanks refilled and we had been playing all day 3 on 3 matches in his speedball course and he said "does anyone wanna play a quick round while chris is fillin?" and i said yea ill go so long story short we switch ends about three times (back and forth) and then he goes after me like crazy movin here and there and finally in the bunker right beside me. then he moves to the one in front of me and i have no idea where his is so i pop out and shoot after he lets up a bit and think i nailed him at the other bunker but then paint hits my bunker and i find out where he is. since it was my first time and he had a cocker with a halo or w/e and i had this pos pump i wasnt going after him very much i was just tryin to survive. anyways we get into the snap shooting war (it musta been the stupidest thing you ever saw; two guys snap shooting a bunker away) and i come over the top of the barrel and he was shootin at the other side and i put one right on his hopper. best time of my life. :D

*edit* it was a SL 68 tippy pump not anything 2

Methylphenidate
12-28-2003, 06:59 PM
hell ya thats awsome
the top gun i went to a couple of weeks ago was won by a dude with an old school mag.
he was shootin co2 and hhad a masive expansion chamber and all this braided steel hose. and he was kickin all the hard core tourney ballers with their timmys and trixs.
it shows that its not the gun that defines the player.

cphilip
12-28-2003, 07:22 PM
One of the four stations at SE AO day was top gun. But it was three man team top gun. Confused? I thought so... let me explain.

Each team chose a single member to go up against the other teams single member. But they all three had to eventualy play before that match was over. So all three team members had to play a one on one game against the other teams three men/women. So there were three one on one games per match at that station. They all played using Sydarms with 8 balls per man. On a field that was designed for One on One matches. Which is a small speedball field really. So there was three matches per team match up and it was elimination for points. One point per man left and one point per man eliminated. So there was 6 total points per team match up. And two points possible per game withing that team match up.

Thats how we did it there but it varies. In this case we did it that way because all the other stations were three man team play.

Wc Keep
12-28-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

If someone is going to represent AO and AGD, don't we want someone who will make it past the first round?:p

:mad: ill make it past the first and second. just you watch.

1stdeadeye
12-28-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Wc Keep

:mad: ill make it past the first and second. just you watch.

;)

Good luck!

Methylphenidate
12-28-2003, 08:32 PM
wow the more i hear about the se ao day the more and more fun it sounded. that one on one stage thing must have been a blast