PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis AOers

zvanut
09-06-2001, 06:32 PM
hey anyone who qualifies, (or would come) we need to set up a day to go play

deweasel697
09-06-2001, 11:32 PM
I don't live there, but I used too(florescent). And I go there a lot. Anyways I went to bushwackers new field and it sucks. The refs were horrable and used no safety percautions. The other place I went to was great though, i forget the name.
Oh yah I could go if it is in october, I'll be back in louis then.

Geezer
09-07-2001, 07:37 AM
ZVANUT:

What part of St. Louis do you live in? I'm in O'Fallon. My son and I play about every other weekend. Lately we've been playing at Wacky's in Wentzville because its close to home. My daughter and several of her friends from work get together with us on Saturdays to play. I'm the only mag user.

We used to play at Bushwackers down near Six Flaggs, but aside from the fact it was such a long drive, their fields are far from ideal and are getting worse. Last year I twisted my ankle in one of the ruts in their speedball field and it put me out commission for the whole summer. My son has played at Gateway a couple of times. They have excellant sup air and hyperball fields.

Let me know....

martlet1
09-07-2001, 07:44 AM
I live In Cape Girardeau, so i hit the STL fields every once in a while. We play at whacky and extreme in Il (collinsville). The fields there are pretty good. I play the zap scenarios out there quite a bit.

zvanut
09-07-2001, 04:05 PM
im in st. peters, anyways we need to start deciding on a date. geezer, u think bushwackers is far away, try splatinum.

zvanut
09-09-2001, 09:55 AM
up

Snap_Dogg
09-09-2001, 07:16 PM
im in edwardsville IL i go to planet paintball the indoor feild in belville and wildcat in milstat IL and im planning to go to extreme