PDA

View Full Version : automag dropp foward dilema.

jellopuud
09-06-2001, 07:33 PM
okay well here be the dillio. i have an automag(naturally)
and i have the benchy drop -offset cradle -with on and off!
well the whole purpose with the mag is to have it tight and compactish. But with a 68 tank it defeats the purpose with this drop. ok i want the tank to be like about halfway under the gun or more. i dont neccesarilly need a lot of drop..i like a lot of foward. and i need it to fit under my kapp gas thru grip! i also want an on and off that comes on it. or made by the same people .got ne good ideas? i was looking at the shoctech drop :) looks kinda nice but i dunno i need an on an off. help mee. most of all i just need info. pics to :)

moderator dont read down here..

ps i know i shouldnt say ths but yes ill trade my benchy drop if u have what i need.

Major Ho
09-06-2001, 07:40 PM
Whoa dude...I got soo lost reading your post. Trying to decifer your ethnic toungue there. Not pokin fun or anything just saying I couldnt understand but like 4 words...

RobAGD
09-06-2001, 09:03 PM
Dont get so absessed with making your gun "tight" 90% of teh time you make your gun un playable.

if you like the offset but dont care for teh rather bulky ASA on/off then look at the CP or the new KAPP ASA/Apoc railed On/off adapters. We have then for like $34 or so maybe 29 I dont remember off hand and I dont really feel like restarting to software to look.

Gun set up is all about REPETEABLITY you need to have the same aim point every time you shoulder your gun, and most massive drop forwards just muck this up all to hell.

-Robert

ben_JD
09-06-2001, 11:19 PM
Can't really decipher what you are trying to communicate.

jellopuud
09-07-2001, 01:10 PM
Darn it ill never post anything in this forumn again!!

seems prettyc clear on what im asking ben? whauts a good dropfoward tha will put the tank more under the gun than stiking out! that comes with an on off ! but screw it.

(no clever spellings to get away with cuss words)

ben_JD
09-07-2001, 01:34 PM
I certainly was not trying to offend you, jellopuud. I certainly encourage your future posts; seems that you have been around longer than I have anyway.

Drop-forwards in general seem like something that one needs to experiment with. I have had a very difficult time looking at pictures on web-sites and seeing it fit on my particular set-up. Do you have a local shop where you can puruse the wares and at least hold them up to your marker? That seemed like the best way to go.

Like you, I would like an on/off valve on my drop-forward, but I have been unable to find one that I liked.

Major Ho
09-08-2001, 07:44 AM
I was just teasin ya dude... How bout the Kapp dropzone with a proconnect? Not exactly what you were looking for I dont think but its works for me...