PDA

View Full Version : breakability....

mac2k4
09-06-2001, 08:04 PM
well i just came back from another tuorney, and well it was reaining bad, flooding, and ya practicly swam through the snake buncker(not crawl) but well i noticed people were getting pissed and tossing the guns a lot.

1-free flow lock outedition
2-excalibur
3-shocker
4- LCD angel

1:well the guy that threw the cocker has the dropforward snap off, the armegedon head popped off and w/o the steelbraid hosinng holdin it the reg would been flyin. Also the front reg and ram popped off. He wasn't even mad, just tossed it again into his truck bed.

2:Well this guy was runnin and dove over a lay down, and he had his barrel stick in the ground about 10 inches, and tossed it and it hit a pole and like broke the whole body in half. He was upset after he did it. I would be too.

3:This guy chuncked the shocker after it failed on'em and it smacked a tree and his allamerican barrel ripped the threads outta the gun. Then walked over and kicked it lol.

4: This guy was just playin and kinda slid, and when he got up his hopper was way away, didn't look too bad, but w/ his new twister feed tube and it ripped out alpong w/ the bodies threads.

It was a lot of mad people and the rain just didn't stop!

Load SM5
09-06-2001, 08:31 PM
Where was this?

It's a shame some people have more money than sense. I saved for a long time to be able to afford my e-mag and I baby the thing. I barely scuffed the battery pack the other day and almost cried. People like that don't need to own anything as nice as that.

a_malfunction
09-07-2001, 10:10 PM
I have to agree.... people who tear up their own stuff dont deserve nice stuff.