PDA

View Full Version : emag wont fire..help

poolman450
12-28-2003, 10:18 PM
my emag began to only fire on about every other trigger pull. while in electro mode it will fire then the second time all i'll get is the noise of the solenoid clicking. I also cannot get it to fire at all in manual mode. I was at the texas throwdown and had my mag looked at by a tech at the agd booth, but he could not find anything visually wrong..i say that because he took my mag overnight and didn'
t have any tank to test it out with....anyways...it's an level 10 emag....no leaks and no probs with level ten....was working fine before..also tried a few different on/off pins..and no change

poolman450
12-28-2003, 10:27 PM
also wanted to post that changing the velocity doesn't change anything with the firing problem.

Evil1
12-28-2003, 10:31 PM
First, try putting oil directly down the power tube to get it on the PT oring then gas up and see if it shoots better. If this does not work, take out your sear and see if the solenoid plunger is loose if it is loose set it at the right setting and put a little blue locktite on it. DO NOT USE RED. Also check your input pressure and is the gun chronoed? It also could be that the velocity is not up enough. Hope this helps.

purplemag
12-28-2003, 11:30 PM
AGDFlash...Curious as to what a correct setting of a solenoid is? You never know, might need the info down the line! Thanks!

Evil1
12-29-2003, 01:27 AM
Trigger rod is 2.125" and the solenoid plunger is 1.985"