PDA

View Full Version : My ULE EMag goodness

logamus
12-28-2003, 11:05 PM
this emag previously belonged to rmmatt153 but its now mine from our trade. he tells me the unfortunate scrach on the battery pack was caused by none other than Tom Kaye himself. he took this baby to agd to update it to 3.2 and while there matt claims tk scrached it. true story i dont know, but i will take matts word for it. :) anyway, on with the pics!!!!
http://webpages.charter.net/logamus/adscf0148.gif
this has to be the fastest gun i have ever had the joy to shoot. i cant wait to get it in some full on action!!

for the specs it has a ule body, factory ule rail, factory ule frame, ss emag valve, 3.2 software, ss line with kila's heat shrink tubing, kaner barrel system, cp rail drop, empire on/off.

thanks to sps16 for the resizing

sps16
12-28-2003, 11:21 PM
very nice emag, never seen a ule'd emag thats completely red, but i like it :D
might want to resize the pic too ;)

logamus
12-28-2003, 11:23 PM
resizing is for the weak. and for those that have the ability. if you wish to resize it for me i would be more than happy to upload that. thanks for the compliment too.

sps16
12-28-2003, 11:26 PM
here ya go

logamus
12-28-2003, 11:36 PM
thanks man, i will upload that pic to my orginal post.

Voodoobeef
12-28-2003, 11:41 PM
So pretty........so so pretty (drooling):D

jarley77
12-29-2003, 12:51 AM
very very nice makes me wish my emag had purty colors

Jon/xpm
12-29-2003, 04:10 AM
logamus-your going to let me test it at the field right;)

SpecialBlend2786
12-29-2003, 05:13 AM
niiiice. I'm liking the all red + red/black barrel setup

Smitty2k1
12-29-2003, 10:07 AM
Props on the Kila heat shrink tubing, I like mine... Although it looks like you need to shrink it a bit more? Or is that just me?

Arawn
12-29-2003, 11:54 AM
But do ULE E-Mags have the eye, like the X-Mags do?

poolshark5226
12-29-2003, 11:59 AM
Very very nice Emag.

Arawn, most Emags dont. You can mod one to take an ACE board, which involves milling the body and rail, I dont know how hard it is or how much it will cost though. However with LX the benefit of an eye is minimal at best.

Arawn
12-29-2003, 12:43 PM
Thanks, Poolshark.

My buddy just picked up DirtBunny's mex camo X-mag and I'm REALLY impressed with the gun. I'm now thinking my next purchase will have to be a E-Mag instead of an Excal. Tunaman's ULE E-mags look really sweet, but don't have the eye, which was why I was asking. If the eye isn't that much of a boon, it's another feature on the X-mag I don't really need, like the switchable breech, since I'm not a WarpFeed fan.

Mags have certainly come a long way since I owned one, 3+ years ago.

B.

logamus
12-29-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Smitty2k1
Props on the Kila heat shrink tubing, I like mine... Although it looks like you need to shrink it a bit more? Or is that just me?

its actually not shrunk at all. my hair dryer doesnt have the balls to do the job and im thinking about putting a slide check on it anyway so im kinda holding off. but as soon as i figure out what im doing to my line i will find me a heat gun and shrink that stuff down.

Originally posted by Arawn
But do ULE E-Mags have the eye, like the X-Mags do?

not a stupid question. emags do not have an eye, but the new 3.2 software allows you to add one. my emag does not have one and until i see the lx being unreliable i have no intentions of adding an eye.

thanks for the compliments guys. and jon, if your really nice i might let you hold it.
:p

gibby
12-29-2003, 11:55 PM
I didn't use a hair dryer...try taking out your hose and dip it into boiling hot water...that should do the trick. :)

Branchvillian
12-30-2003, 01:03 AM
Nice, it's alot like mine, except mine has the cnc battery pack, it's all black, and I don't have the ULE Frame yet :(

CodeMA
12-30-2003, 08:34 PM
Jon, of corse he will let us "feild test" his new baby... he loves his fellow teamates, thus we have his back...and dont shoot him there :D

Looks sweet bro, props!

...now were's mine?

oh and if you dont have that tubeing fixed up by next pratice, Ill bring moms hair dryer and we will fix it up before we get going...LOL

Chojin Man
12-31-2003, 12:17 AM
Hey CodeMa where do you guys play paintball at? I'm in the dfw area and wanted to go play this weekend. Weather permitting of course.

Jon/xpm
12-31-2003, 12:38 AM
Chojin Man-i think the plan was to play the secound week in january at extreme concepts or fotr

CodeMA
12-31-2003, 12:51 AM
welllll....

I play at a number of feilds... when Im not praticeing with the guys I play at FMXpaintball in Kerens, TX(45 mi or so south of Dallas) fairly new feilds, spool/barrel... great guys, fair prices...

Extream Consepts in Mansfeild for pratice, due to its 15 dollars= admission,Allday air, and BYOP fees...

Fun on the run in Fort Worth, same prices for team pratice...its great..

and for local woodsball action when I get a wild hair or am too poor to blow a case of paint+, J&J paintball in Corsicana, TX

all good feilds, your more then welcome to come play with us/me, etc...I tend to play every sunday, light rain or shine... hit me up on AIM at c0d3ma or email me a [email protected] for details