PDA

View Full Version : Do you look at sigs?

gimp
12-29-2003, 12:36 AM
I'm just kinda curious here. I have the sig option set so that I don't see sig images. They're usually stupid, and they distract me.

This is the first poll I made, I hope it works :)

Cryer
12-29-2003, 12:39 AM
sigs are great! (when used correctly)

WickeDKlowN
12-29-2003, 01:06 AM
I used to have them turned of since I'm on dial-up, but I turned 'em back on since alot of the time people will have links to their frrdback and whatnot in them.

That aso act as a quick way tointify the poster so you don't have to keep lookign ovr at th names.

Miscue
12-29-2003, 02:21 AM
Yeah... I think it's easier to identify who is writing something when they have a familiar sig.

InfinatyBPS
12-29-2003, 02:23 AM
I wrote my sig, I feel special that I wrote something like that. But I should take it away, because I just got back with my girlfriend, and ya, I'm a dumbass for that but oh well.

Miscue
12-29-2003, 02:26 AM
Hehe, I can identify with your sig. That's alright, I'm just gonna treat girls like crap from now on, and not care... And they'll like me for it because they're messed up in the head like that. Problem solved. :p

Chojin Man
12-29-2003, 06:01 AM
I know what you mean Miscue. Girls love it when you are abusive to them. I have to stop being mr nice guy with girls cause it gets you/me no where.

bornl33t
12-29-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by WickeDKlowN
I used to have them turned of since I'm on dial-up, but I turned 'em back on since alot of the time people will have links to their frrdback and whatnot in them.

That aso act as a quick way tointify the poster so you don't have to keep lookign ovr at th names.

In reguards to this I think it's obvious why avatars are better then sigs or at least grapgic sigs. I never really cared about sigs tell you the truth, heck I still don't, I just enjoy making a fuss cause someone had a problem with my sig at one time.

Also, to add injury to insult, cryer, I LOVE the sig.

And I totally agree with Misce on the girls topic, girls could care less if you made it somewhere in life, have a degree, a good steady income, a car and a house... they just want the jerk who's going to make them feel like crap. But I think I got it figured out. It's all about the image really. If you are a jerk then you are tough and they want to be with a tough guy, cause your tough by assosiation. News to the chicks...tough usually equals looser compensation for something and while tough by assosiation DOES NOT work, looser by assosiation DOES. If you want a long happy marriage find someone who will see you as a partner, not their hoe.

FreakBaller12
12-29-2003, 09:29 AM
some custom sigs really stick out for me. They help you remember who it is, and like a few really stick out in my mind, for one is miscue's(cuz he posted in this thread).
They help you remember who everybody is, if you can't remember their username.:)

-=Squid=-
12-29-2003, 12:46 PM
I glance at them, it makes it easy for me to see whos talking.

Lone Wolf2
12-29-2003, 05:38 PM
i do i do

personman
12-29-2003, 05:54 PM
For the past few months I've been deactivating my sig on every single post I make. But I see everyone elses.
Its gotten to be kind of a habit, deactivating my sig before I reply. I do it absent-mindedly, and I guess thats a good thing. My sig got deleted a while back, I guess it was when the sig pic thread got merged or something or deleted, I dont know what happened but its gone now :p