PDA

View Full Version : Web Dog Radio's newest music video is online

Tyger
12-29-2003, 07:43 AM
http://www.webdogradio.us/video/music/

Just finished the newest, it's got 3 download sizes. Small, medium, and "HOLY CATS!!!!". So, pick your bandwidth, and enjoy. Doing another vid on the 10th, so we'll see how that goes. :)

The song is "Liberate", the band is "Disturbed". The site is Web Dog.

Anyhow, Figured 'yall would like this!

-Tyger

For the mods : I posted this over in "Meet and greet" too, I'm putting it here becasue I know this board gets more traffic, and I thought the AO masses would like to see it. If I'm being goofy again (which is likely, 24 hours of being awake will do that to ya...) go 'head and move / nuke it. I won't be hurt. **snffle** much... :p

Furby
12-29-2003, 07:47 AM
l33t

FreakBaller12
12-29-2003, 09:49 AM
it was kinda dark, but i really liked it.
I liekd the part when he just started rolling the bunker at the end, haha:p

RenagadeOfFunk
12-29-2003, 09:51 AM
I love you TYGER!....in a non-gay way...I would of gone but for some reason this Angel speed right next to me was worth waiting another 3 days of saving money...

Tyger
12-29-2003, 06:10 PM
ROF : I won't hold that against ya. :) I was lookin' for ya Friday night. Kinda surprised not to see ya there. Can you make it for the 10th filming?

Oh, the guy and hte bunker. I've looked at hte tape, I'm not 100% sure he rolled it intentionally. He may have nudged it a few times, but I don't think he was trying to make a 'steamroller' out of it....

-Tyger

ubooze
12-29-2003, 07:30 PM
When I was playing the left tape(when you face the viewing area and target range), that bunker was so annoying. I would try to tuck and it would roll away. I got in there, noticed it rolling, and told the ref that its moving.... he just gave a blank stare. Some of those bunkers were just set there, and not even tied down.

Anyways..... cool video, can't wait to see the next one.

WARPED1
12-29-2003, 07:40 PM
WDR rules!
[Eric Crtman voice]Kick azz![/Eric Cartman voice]

minimagjim
12-29-2003, 07:57 PM
was the guy in the red shirt(maybe) using a mag it looked really sleek nothing could be that cut down and compact...

great footage and good job, might see ya at the 10th.

Methylphenidate
12-29-2003, 09:04 PM
no sir the guy in the red shirt is playing with an 03 shocker.
nice footage i hope that the one you do at bfg turns out this well

sneakyhacker420
12-29-2003, 09:05 PM
LMFAO... i loved the rolling bunker at the end

paintball boy 20
12-29-2003, 11:44 PM
yea that bunker rolling was pretty awesome:p :cool:

agdemagman69
12-30-2003, 12:19 AM
Nice Tyger!
I always enjoy watching your films from the local fields around here...

You gotta let me know next time you go play!

WatchDragon
12-30-2003, 12:23 AM
Tyger, you should move here to SoCal with everyone else, year round paintball, and more videos of stuff for us, lol.

By the way, i think i took the "if it isnt loud enough" advice for the american made video too far and messed up my left speaker, laff

sneakyhacker420
12-30-2003, 12:24 AM
he's gonna be filming another video @ BFG in germantown, wisconsin on january 10th :D

and i'll be there for sure :cool:

jayloo
12-30-2003, 02:22 AM
I was the guy in the blue jersey with the name Jason and the number 8 on the back.

Tyger you are awsome. I will do my best to get up to BFG on the 10th. My mag sould be back together by then. Maybe I could make it in the next video also but with my emag.

Chojin Man
12-30-2003, 03:34 AM
Wow really good editing Tyger. My only C&C is that the stickers that you showed went by way too fast to read. I know that you had to keep up with that crazy fast beat of the song, but mabey you should have waited 2 beats instead of one. Other than that small crit it was very good.

Oh and that kid that got hurt at about 3.16 is he ok? What happened to him?

Tyger
12-30-2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Chojin Man
Oh and that kid that got hurt at about 3.16 is he ok? What happened to him?

He's ok, got out there for the next game anyhow.

Kid ran into a bad spot, without seeing it, got hit in the head, goggles, and just went to ground. Can't say I blame him. He got up under his own power, the ref ran over becasue it was one hell of a flop. But he's alright.

http://www.webdogradio.us/video/Clip54.mpg That's the raw clip. (4.5 meg, about) He's ok, shaken up, but he's ok. (That clip goes off the site in a few weeks, FYI, just on to let everyone know the kid's ok.)

-Tyger