12-29-2003, 10:57 AM
http://www.paintballgateway.com/wdpangela4.html
I'm almost tempted to get one

DiRTyBuNNy
12-29-2003, 11:22 AM
and Speeds are $795!

1stdeadeye
12-29-2003, 12:18 PM
Are they legit? How so cheap? More importanly do they sell X-Mags like that?;)

p8ntball1016
12-29-2003, 12:21 PM
whoa vision shocker for 795

wyn1370
12-29-2003, 12:48 PM
I've bought from them before. Nothing as big as a marker, but they are legit.

LittlePaintballBoy
12-29-2003, 12:51 PM
I bought a gun from them, good service:)

Ginjiroku
12-29-2003, 01:03 PM
only 300 for a 2k3 vf the cheapist I have seen them for is 330!

Automaggin2
12-29-2003, 01:08 PM
Everything is gonna be dirt cheap right now because of all the end of year sales. I have seen Orracles for 500, its nuts. My friend brought ove rhis dealer price list yesterday and there are CRAZY deals right now.

datapimp69
12-29-2003, 01:10 PM
wyn,

you have to add $105 for the black to blue fade :)

if you get this, why do i feel the price of my taxes going up :)

wyn1370
12-29-2003, 01:23 PM
I said I was tempted.

Matt1427
12-29-2003, 04:40 PM
holy crap wyn, your going to buy another marker. wow, this guy has an impressive collection.

the_next_guy_
12-29-2003, 04:46 PM
I bought a Flex-7 from them for $28 a while back.

magman007
12-29-2003, 06:27 PM
Go for it WYN!!!! GET IT!!! i can see you selling off one of your otherguns... i think you will be happy with the a4 or hell, dont feel like taking the plunge? grab a speed!

mag-hatter
12-29-2003, 11:03 PM
I JUST LOVE how these big businesses are smashing the resale of paintball guns! its just mind boggling that you can get an angel for 350 bucks! i mean a few years ago, any angel was 5-600 bucks used with a co2 bottle ;) but yeah i really hate these big companies belting out new guns every 20 minutes.

cphilip
12-29-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by mag-hatter
...its just mind boggling that you can get an angel for 350 bucks!

It indeed would be if it were true. But its not... No Angels for 350... sorry. Cheapest one there is like $800...He was reffering to a Vertical Feed cocker I think is what you were reading into it.

pbzmag
12-30-2003, 12:05 AM
I was at their second store and they told me that the Angels were slow to sell. That was a year ago. The markers that sells quickly are the Cockers, Timmys, and Black Draguns. The guys who work there are pretty cool. Only one of them tried to get me away from mags and go with the "newest" marker. I held my ground and he didn't push any further. All in all, they are pretty good.

yeahthatsme
12-30-2003, 12:16 AM
phil he means used guns, leds are commonly going for 350 these days.

dinger
12-30-2003, 12:32 AM
oh i just <3 the description and pics and details of the AGD stuff

:rolleyes: :mad:

cphilip
12-30-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
phil he means used guns, leds are commonly going for 350 these days.

Well that MIGHT be what he means but in the context of what he responded to and the way he said it.... it was not very evident that he ment that to me. But sure if thats what he ment. Sure...Some do. LED's maybe but they worn slap out by then. LCD's still going for 500 or more. The later years ones anyway. But again... I did not think we were discussing used marker prices here in this thread. You sure he ment that?

eric
12-30-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by mag-hatter
I JUST LOVE how these big businesses are smashing the resale of paintball guns!

Note "resale"

Puckz
12-30-2003, 03:12 AM
I was pretty sure he meant used stuff talking about resale value and all.

FortySix&2
12-30-2003, 03:27 AM
http://www.paintballgateway.com/dyemalcdweyp.html

LOL, sale price.

yeahthatsme
12-30-2003, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by cphilip

Well that MIGHT be what he means but in the context of what he responded to and the way he said it.... it was not very evident that he ment that to me. But sure if thats what he ment. Sure...Some do. LED's maybe but they worn slap out by then. LCD's still going for 500 or more. The later years ones anyway. But again... I did not think we were discussing used marker prices here in this thread. You sure he ment that?

phil read his post dude, he said they're destroying the RESALE value.

cphilip
12-30-2003, 10:49 AM
Oh... Ok... not sure that has anything to do with it but I guess it might. Got cha.

MrMag
12-30-2003, 02:52 PM
looky what i got http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3646965240&category=16048&rd=1

mag-hatter
12-30-2003, 08:50 PM

im sorry for not making it extremely obvious that an angel would go for that much USED. of course they wont go that much new but i didnt think i would have to explain that to you. i've seen lcd's go for 400 with tones of upgrades and this is due to the fact that the companies are slamming ne guns out every other day so next time i ever post ANYTHING i'll do it in vivid detail. yeesh

cphilip
12-30-2003, 09:21 PM
Well I am sorry it chaped your arse! Get over it! :rolleyes:

I guess I will piss you off again when I tell you to stop posting your signature in every reply? So be it...

1stdeadeye
12-31-2003, 06:59 AM
I guess I will piss you off again when I tell you to stop posting your signature in every reply? So be it...

Or you could tell him you are going to enforce the one image per sig rule!:eek:

Tron
12-31-2003, 10:21 AM
Well I am sorry it chaped your arse! Get over it! :rolleyes:

You made the mistake get over it...:rolleyes: It was obvious he was taking about resale no need to fight over it.

My friend bought an A4 and sold it two weeks later for $1k with upgrades because no one wanted it. Also got rid of his speed which had tons of stuff on it for $700 or so. And with Dynasty moving to SP they are just going to continue to fall lower and lower. Wait like a month I bet the A4s will be 850-900. They already dropped $400-350 at most places.

cphilip
12-31-2003, 11:20 AM
I am not fighting over it. I missinterpreted what he ment. The other guys corrected me and that was that. And it was all over by the time he comes on and acts all indignant about it. I say again. Get over it. People are going to missinterpret what you write on the internet. They do me all the time and I don't get all hostile about it. Go back and look at his post and you just might take his two sentences differently too if you seperate them out into two seperate statements. One is complaining about resale value and the next sentence is a statment about prices. Prices of new markers was the subject here. I missread his intent to link those two as related. Thats all.

He, and now you, are the ones that seems to take it personally. I suggested and now repeat... You two can now get over it if you like. But if not then I can care less! I guess since you all are so perfect it's hard to let it go when someone else is not as perfect as you are? I figure it must be so! ;)

GA Devil
12-31-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Tron

And with Dynasty moving to SP they are just going to continue to fall lower and lower. Wait like a month I bet the A4s will be 850-900. They already dropped $400-350 at most places.

Dont count on it. ;) Dynasty isnt the only thing that makes paintball. They still are just a team. A lucky 1 at that in the aspect that the deal they did get is unheard of in the sport. But just cause the left WDP dont mean that the company is having problems. WDP was around waaaaay before them and will be around waaaaaay after them.

ZAust
12-31-2003, 01:17 PM
i just bought a morph from them, will let you know how it goes.

Tron
12-31-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by GA Devil

Dont count on it. ;) Dynasty isnt the only thing that makes paintball. They still are just a team. A lucky 1 at that in the aspect that the deal they did get is unheard of in the sport. But just cause the left WDP dont mean that the company is having problems. WDP was around waaaaay before them and will be around waaaaaay after them.

Understood. It is really funny though on PBN if someone famous in the paintball world has touched or used the marker it goes for higher then normal even if it has less coming with it then a gun in another thread. I go to SC Arena a lot and see nothing but timmies, and cockers. I saw a few mags which was probably AO. Now I see 30-40 DM4s everytime I go a few new timies and 10 shockers. I only saw 1 at before Cal Jam. I am not including Dynasty who plays there all the time they shoot shockers and impulses.

The speed was a good gun and I think it will do a lot better then the A4 which has had some build trouble. My friends and several others at a shop had helicoil in them from the factory. I don't think it was a design choice at least I hope it wasn't. ;)

-Tron