PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question?

silverstreakfla
12-29-2003, 01:16 PM
I hear alot about this Intelliframe what exactly does this do?

Dayspring
12-29-2003, 01:30 PM
It's a double finger trigger frame. It's a nice crisp trigger pull compared to some of the other frames out there.

Also, for about $5 of Radio Shack parts, you can wire it to your Warp or Revvy and every trigger pull will make the loader spin & feed a ball.

It comes stock with Dye Sticky grips and you have a choice of blade or double finger triggers.

One thing to remember- this is a MECHANICAL frame. Not electronic.

silverstreakfla
12-29-2003, 01:36 PM
Or does anyone else make one that is good?

Dayspring
12-29-2003, 01:42 PM
The Centerflag Hyperframe is really your only good option.

www.centerflagproducts.com

The store (http://www.paintballistix.com) I play for has them. ~$300-$350.

jewie27
12-30-2003, 12:11 AM
You should also look into the Y-Grip from AGD. It's more comfortable than the Intelliframe because it has a 15 degree forward angle, and also features the ability to use a microswitch to intellifeed your hopper or Warp Feed. I sold my intelliframe and bought a Y-Grip last month. I really like how your wrist is almost straight and not bent and such a sharp angle.

Branchvillian
12-30-2003, 12:44 AM
Another really nice frame, from what I have heard is the Logic Vert Frame. It's mechanical, and it's alot like the space frames on angels. If you want one, take a look in the dealers section of the B/S/T forum here at AO. Mine should be here soon, but there's pages of people praising them for being really nice.