PDA

View Full Version : ARGH- Fun at the Spyder Forumns....

Automaggot68
12-29-2003, 03:26 PM
Ok ok, because I'm bored,I went to go hang out at the Spyder foumns (no,I have not defected :D ) to see what was going on. I noticed a Z-grip thread, in relation to someone buying a Z-grip,for their bushy, or rather, looking into doing so. Because I am not a user, only becuase I have not recieved my comfirmation email, I think Id' rather post my response to thier thread,and the thread itself. The thread is found at http://www.spyderea.net/forum/post.asp?method=Reply&TOPIC_ID=7354&FORUM_ID=4

Here is my unposted response, comments and flames welcomes. Please correct anything I've said.
Me- First of all, to those who posted comparisons of the orignal Z-grip from AGD, those replies are moot, considering the actual Z-grip is at even more of an extreme angle,and the only applicable thing to to say about the 'Z' grip for the Bushy would be to compare it to the newer AGD Y-grip. The 'Z''s angle for the Bushy is more of a 45 degree angle. Moreover, a reversed 45 grip. The Z-grip for the mag line of markers was at a steeper angle,for lack of a better word.
....Those are pretty comfy if you have a tucked in playing style though.