PDA

View Full Version : Thanks AGD

Josh2Xtremes
12-29-2003, 09:15 PM
Ronn Stern Paintball Camps thanks Airgun Designs for its support as we wrap up yet another successful camp here in Virginia before taking the show on the road in 2004. See it all at www.paintballcamps.com proudly sponsored by Airgun Designs.
Josh

FutureMagOwner
12-29-2003, 09:19 PM
cool! but your link doesnt work because the comma on the end of it :)

SpongeBobSquarePants
12-29-2003, 09:35 PM
WOW, Josh thanks for posting this. I just talked to my parents and they said I could go to the one in the summer if I could pay half. Anyone from AO want to go and room with me :D (and I mean that in a totally non gay way.)

Derman2k
12-29-2003, 10:07 PM
I think I'm going to the one in the summer... but I already have a roomie ;) :p

Xyxyll
12-29-2003, 10:10 PM
I have a friend up at the camp right now. I hope his gun's working as good as it looks. I fixed it up and he picked it up on Friday right before he left for the camp.

http://www.x-customs.com/images/deane99.jpg

Josh2Xtremes
12-29-2003, 10:29 PM
But we've been "fixing" that particular paintball gun all weekend ourselves. Rocky Cagnoni, Jonathan Call, Ronn Stern and I have all had that paintball gun apart at least once, independent of the others.
Josh

thecavemankevin
12-29-2003, 11:30 PM
haha, that gun is funny, both reg and barrel kit are worth more than the gun

have fun at the camps josh, tell ronn i said hey

-=Squid=-
12-29-2003, 11:38 PM
I would def. go in the summer, but no clue how I would get down there :(

abarnhar
12-29-2003, 11:54 PM
w00t... REC camp!

Yes I prefer camos to jerseys!

Can't wait to see that one develop.

(Yes, I am serious)

03vert
12-30-2003, 12:06 AM
does anyone have any info on this camp? im in va and id love to check it out. thanx.

abarnhar
12-30-2003, 12:16 AM
Did you check the website in the original post? Very informative. :)

(I'm sorry, everything I write tonight seems really sarcastic, but it's not)

minimag187
12-30-2003, 12:22 AM
I really wanna go to this camp, but I live in montana and its so far away =(

$tevo
12-30-2003, 12:38 AM
wow i really wanna go to this camp! ill have to check it out

Branchvillian
12-30-2003, 01:06 AM
I wanted to go actually. Too bad I couldn't. What's the deal with paint at he camp? Does the paint come with the entrence to the camp, or do you have to buy all your paint at extra charge?

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
12-30-2003, 03:20 AM
i wanna go but i doubt the parents are gonna pay $700 and send me off to texas or north carolina.....or would they. i don't know if i should make them mad so that they'll send me or if i should make them happy so that they will pay to send me...

SpongeBobSquarePants
12-30-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
i wanna go but i doubt the parents are gonna pay $700 and send me off to texas or north carolina.....or would they. i don't know if i should make them mad so that they'll send me or if i should make them happy so that they will pay to send me...

It never hurts to ask. I didn't think mine would let me go but I asked and they said if I payed half I could go :D

pbguy888
12-30-2003, 11:02 AM
I might talk my way into the summer one sence its close...

Do you still have to buy paint or is that included in the price?

*edit* read into it more , you get two cases of draxxus and all day air in the price. Anybody that has been to these , is the two cases enough or do you have to buy more?

TZummer
12-30-2003, 12:05 PM
How old can you be to still go to these. I have a feeling I might be too old (22 by the time the camp starts), but I'd love to learn some of the stuff since I'm just now getting back into paintball.

Blazingace
12-30-2003, 01:30 PM
I think that they have all ages there. Even older guys than you, TZ.

TZummer
12-30-2003, 01:44 PM
I just wasn't sure, because I didn't see anything about ages on their website last time I looked. I might be going depending on how my funds are this summer. College is expensive, and I'm trying to get one of the new ULE RT's now that they've gone on sale.

pbguy888
12-30-2003, 03:53 PM
Ill room with ya sponge.

logamus
12-30-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by SpongeBobSquarePants
(and I mean that in a totally non gay way.)

do you have some sexuality issues to sort out? do you fear the gay man? :p

the camp sounds great and i would imagine you learn quite a bit, but that price tag is pretty darn steep.

SpongeBobSquarePants
12-30-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by logamus

Man, I'm so homophobic I want even put my cloths in my closet.

Xyxyll
12-31-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Josh2Xtremes
But we've been "fixing" that particular paintball gun all weekend ourselves. Rocky Cagnoni, Jonathan Call, Ronn Stern and I have all had that paintball gun apart at least once, independent of the others.
Josh

Are you serious?

Josh, what's wrong with it? Is it triggerbounce or double-firing? If it's what I think it is, I know what the problem is.

Trina
12-31-2003, 04:15 PM
The camp is great for all ages! And all levels of experience as well! I'm planning on going just to get some extra tips, learn some new stuff (I'm 31 and have been playing for around 5 years) and definately to become a better player!

And BTW the price is NOT steep at all! Just think of what you are getting for your money!

You are having professionals in the field work with you individually. People that you may not normally EVER get the chance to play ball with.

Here's a list of all that's included:

-4 Days of professional instruction
-4 Nights lodging
-3 Meals Daily
-2 cases of Draxxus® paintballs & all air included in the camp fee
-A Ronn Stern® Paintball Camps Sport Shirt
-A Ronn Stern® Paintball Camps BBD
-Autograph & photo opportunities with Ronn and their favorite instructors

I think it's a great deal...and I'll be attending the next camp in Ohio, hope to see some of you out there!!

http://www.paintballcamps.com/

manike
12-31-2003, 06:52 PM
31! :eek:

I was thinking 25-26 ;)

Trina
12-31-2003, 06:55 PM
THANKS SIMON!! You're AWESOME!! :D ;)

Chojin Man
01-01-2004, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by logamus

the camp sounds great and i would imagine you learn quite a bit, but that price tag is pretty darn steep.

lol logamus you and gay people. your obsessed;)