PDA

View Full Version : Wiring a Warp to a Hyperframe?

teufelhunden
12-29-2003, 09:21 PM
With my Warp on its way, I was wondering if it's possible to intellifeed it to my Hyperframe. If there's no way to do it with the board, can I stick a small switch behind the trigger?

Any input would be awesome, thanks.

jewie27
12-29-2003, 11:59 PM
there would be no place to put the micro switch. Just get a fast hopper and use the vibration sensor on the Warp. It should be fine. You may also want to put in the 12Volt mod to make the discs turn faster to keep up with your Hyper Frame.

Big'n slo
12-30-2003, 08:54 AM
Yes there is a way hitech's Hyperframe FAQ (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79328&highlight=hyperframe+faq)
All you need to know about hyperframes all in one detailed package
:D

teufelhunden
12-30-2003, 09:54 PM
Big'n slo: Happy 666th post ;)

Anyway, on topic: I was looking at the Hyperframe board, and its got the two leads going to the solenoid- I was wondering if I'd be able to splice them or something and send them down to the warp.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm using the wrong terminology or not being clear, but I think I may have given the impression that I also want to run my Warp off the HF's battery- I do not. I just want it to spin when I shoot.

hostage
12-30-2003, 10:22 PM
take a look at my faq's booyaah is very much like the hyperframe.
-Doron

Prezents
12-31-2003, 08:46 AM
I have done this on a few and it works great.
get a length of wire and soder your plug on to one end (that pluge in the warp)Plug it into the warp. now with the other end of the wire touch the back of the micro swicth where the 2 wires are sodered on. It will do 1 of 2 things
1) It will spin all the time BAD
2) It it not will not spin till you pull this trigger.
You want #2
remove the 2 screws that hold in the microswitch in and remove it. unplug it from the board. and soder your wires on.
You will have to find a way to run the wires along the side of the battery and notch the inside of the grip to allow the wires to come out.

Good luck.

APowers365
12-31-2003, 01:48 PM
Prezents, you should create a more detailed process of this with pictures, because I have no idea what you are trying to say :(

hitech
12-31-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by teufelhunden
I was looking at the Hyperframe board, and its got the two leads going to the solenoid- I was wondering if I'd be able to splice them or something and send them down to the warp.

Yes. You should wire the positive lead to the center post of the plug and the negitive to the "case". The warp will need to be set for a positive signal.

APowers365
12-31-2003, 03:26 PM
Somebody create a detailed procedure with pictures for us stupid people, please.